Pokemon Onesie For Kids All In One Pikachu Pyjamas Fleece Boys Pjs Girls Nightwear Unisex Loungewear

£6.475
FREE Shipping

Pokemon Onesie For Kids All In One Pikachu Pyjamas Fleece Boys Pjs Girls Nightwear Unisex Loungewear

RRP: £12.95
Price: £6.475
£6.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Twas the night before school and all through the house, the whole family were stirring! If getting the kids into their PJs is no mean feat, then it might be time you invested in some new ones. With loads of designs in our boys’ nightwear range including Disney, football, dinosaurs and loads more, their new favourite PJs might even be enough to encourage them to go to bed on time! Sleepwear for brand-new bubbas AnnaF46 Comfy Pokémon Velour PJs Gorgeously soft material. Bright and trendy pattern. Bought for my grandson who I know will be delighted. He will not want to take them off! He absolutely loves them. They wash well, wear well and are great for lounging in on those colder days Welcome to our exciting collection of Pokemon Pyjamas and Clothing! If you're looking for the perfect gift for your little trainer, you're in the right place. Our range features a variety of clothing designs that are sure to delight, from Pikachu and Bulbasaur to Charizard, Mewtwo, Eevee, and even Poké Balls. Perfect for pyjama parties, our slogan sleep sets are super fun and comfy to boot. There’s a plethora of fab designs for girls aged 4 to 13, even some themed PJs for little girls who love story time with a few fantasy creatures.

Greyisbest My son loves these My son asks for a pair of M&S velour pyjamas every year for his birthday. They are soft and comfortable and he loves how cosy they are. Over the past few years the velour has definitely got a bit thinner but they are still colourful, good quality and wash really well so I can’t complain. At Character.com, we're proud to offer a fantastic selection of Pokémon pyjamas and clothing that are made from high-quality materials, ensuring both comfort and durability. From cosy pyjamas and hoodies to dressing gowns and more, our range has everything your little one needs to show off their love for this beloved franchise. What could be cuter than a family in matching PJs? Our Christmas set is perfect for close families, with festive tartan pants and a top showing everyone’s winter wishlist. Plus, with long trousers they’re super snuggly when it’s cold out. Explore our all year round nightwear here. carflan Good quality and sizing Excellent quality Grandson loves these pyjamas I buy him some every Christmas

You don’t have javascript enabled.

Monulikk1 Nice and cosy! Very lovely material- much better that the the previous years! Nice and cosy PJ JoanGee Pokemon Velour Pyjamas Bought for my grandson, these Pokemon Velour Pyjamas will be one of his favourite eighth birthday presents. The fabric seems an accurately observed design and an ideal weight for an eight-year-old. So why wait? Browse our collection today and catch 'em all with our fantastic range of Pokemon Pyjamas and Clothing! It’s all well and good having a lovely new nightie – but what about something over the top? Our collection of girls dressing gowns ties in perfectly, with soft fleecy options in bold brights. Whatever her style, whatever her personality, we’ve a warm and cosy design to cuddle up in on a rainy day. If you’re a cool auntie or uncle who’s on top of all the latest trends, or you’re a hip grandparent who’s on top of all of your grandkid’s latest loves (mainly because they can’t stop talking about it), make their day by treating them to something from they’ll love from our range of Pokemon goodies. Perfect for birthday pressies, Christmas gifts or just-because-Granny-loves-you items.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop