Gay Tantra 2nd edition hardcover

Gay Tantra 2nd edition hardcover

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Teacher Coach Training The Tantra Teacher Coach Training will give you the skills and experience to hold transformative space for others using both Tantra techniques and practices integrated with psychotherapeutic models of understanding. This will be one of the most profound, intense and rewarding training programmes you could ever gift yourself. And it is all geared to you learning how to create profound, ethical, safe, informed and life transforming spaces whether that be for individuals, couples or groups. The Tantra Teacher & Coach Training is a comprehensive series of training that gives you the skills, knowledge and experience to hold transformative spaces of Tantra for others. This training can support you in working with clients on a one to one basis, couples, as a Workshop Facilitator and a Tantra Teacher. This training can also integrate with other modalities and concepts and equally be a “body of knowledge” that as a Tantra Hobbyist, would greatly add to your pool of experience and skills. This Tantra Teacher & Coach Training is in 3 main segments. One Segment – The Diploma in Tantra – your personal journey. Second Segment – Foundational Teacher / Coach Training. Third Segment – An intensive Coach and/or Teacher Training module. As…

I used to listen to men calling about sexual abuse and I felt I didn't have the skills to help these people so I went to do training at university," he said. Jason came out to his family when he was around 18 as he didn't want to lead a double life, having joined a youth group for gay men in Bristol at the time. As gay and bisexual men, we’re doing much more body orientated stuff, we’re doing tantric massage, we’re doing sort of like tantric rituals. The one thing for me that is absolutely crucial is that it’s being held by a philosophy, that you’re not just experiencing a tantric massage for tantric massage sake – that’s a beautiful thing in itself but after a while that will get boring. At some point during the foreplay, you’ll start to get aroused. If you feel that you are close to cumming, try to hold it and move the energy from your groins to your upper body.For me in my teachings, and what I’m offering, I use counter techniques as part of a pathway for understanding more truth and not just using Tantra techniques for Tantra technique sake. I talk about fertile soil, and for me if you’re just doing Tantra techniques for the sake of it, it’s like plants trying to grow in shallow soil and after a while they start really well and they’re full of it and then they they die and they wither and this is where I think tantric sex and any tantric practices need to be underpinned with a tantric philosophy, with a tantric understanding.

I, Armin, initiated from 2009 to 2019 the GAY-TANTRA Oasis Berlin, a place of rest, touch and energy for men only, followed by GAY-TANTRA Massages Berlin with the goal of creating a ‘virtual oasis’ under the umbrella of the registered association GAY-TANTRA e.V.:

Find Us

I have gathered experience, both by working on myself and together with some thousands of homosexual, bisexual, transsexual and heterosexual participants using the most varied instruments to achieve lasting healing and wholeness in body, soul, and spirit. I use the strongest of these in GAY-TANTRA. How you learn

Tantra provides gay men with liberation from themselves, helping them to get in touch with who they are, navigate boundaries, and explore different ways of interacting with others.” Hello there. One of the most popular questions I get is “What is tantric sex? People have kind of got all kinds of ideas about what tantric sex is. The first thing I would say, tantric sex is literally only about 5% of the whole practice of Tantra. As a teenager, I used to go to bed asking god to take it away because I couldn't cope with it," he continued. "Coming out as gay is a form of spiritual awakening - you grow up in a heteronormative world but, as a gay man, you have to step out of that.

GAY-TANTRA Workshops, introductory and intensive seminars take place mostly on an annual basis in Amsterdam, Cologne, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, near Leipzig, in Munich, near Naples, in Nuremberg, Vienna and Zurich (subject to alteration). GAY-TANTRA ® Massages Jason - who moved to Bristol when he was 21 but now spends his time between the UK, the US and Thailand - said he first became interested in helping men after working at the Men as Survivors Helpline (MASH) in his late 20s.

He said that the idea that tantra is about having hours-long orgasms is a stereotype, saying tantra is about using your sexual energy as part of a spiritual journey.He added it was like yoga, but more interesting, and explained: "Sex and sexuality is part of a spiritual journey - it is a starting point.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop