Lambrini Cherry, 75cl (Case of 6)

Lambrini Cherry, 75cl (Case of 6)

RRP: £27.99
Price: £13.995
£13.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lambrini has been a popular choice of drink since its creation in 1994 and was produced at the Halewood International factory in Huyton for over 20 years. Although presented as a wine, the tipple is actually a fruity pear cider. Ugly Men Called In For Drinks Firms Ads". Sky News. 27 July 2005. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016 . Retrieved 31 December 2015.

Lambrini has on occasion been accused of deliberate confusion with other wine and perry manufacturers' products beginning with "Lam", such as Lambrusco. [5] [6] [7] Around 2018 Lambrini's alcohol content was reduced to 6.8%, [ citation needed] and in early 2020 Lambrini reduced bottles from 150cl to 125cl, and reduced alcohol content further to 6% ABV.Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles. Look out for the speciality Mini bottle for your chance to win a Mini Cooper. That would be an amazing Christmas Present. The advertising for the product was changed in 2015 from the slogan "Lambrini girls just wanna have fun", by launching a new "Bring the Brini" marketing campaign. [13]

Parry, Josh (6 October 2015). "How Lambrini is made: Step inside the factory as the drink turns 21". Liverpool Echo . Retrieved 31 December 2015. Lambrini is a light and fruity perry or pear cider that was created by Halewood Artisinal Spirits in 1994. It has been owned by Accolade Wines since June 2021. [1] Lambrini dominates the British commercial perry market, with a 53.6% market share in the off trade. [2] [ verification needed] Varieties [ edit ] Although Lambrini is not a wine but a perry, it is a marketed more in the style of a wine than a traditional perry or cider. [8] Its marketing is targeted at women. [9] [10] The Committee of Advertising Practice published a new edition of their advertising code in 2005, and the campaign for Lambrini was the first to be found non-compliant. [11] The Advertising Standards Authority banned the ad in question for implying that the drink may bring sexual or social success. [12] I think it’s extremely important that people who do come from a place of privilege are being very vocal about issues like this, because that’s what it’s all about. It’s about changing people’s minds and everyone coming together and actually working towards a common goal”Lambrini is available in Original (6% ABV), Luci (3.5% ABV), Cherry, Peach and Strawberry (all 5% ABV). A 2009 study on alcohol sold in supermarkets and off licences in North East England identified Lambrini as the cheapest alcohol in the wine category, measured on the price of a unit of alcohol. [3] Nope, not Palma Violets. I want actual ones, not limited edition ones or ones that I can’t buy now. I love how you guys are celebrating that, when I was literally pointing with my hands higher or lower. I decorated the drinks with Christmas candy canes. When you go to sip your drink you get the smell of the mint from the candy cane, and also a little added taste from where it has sat on the edge of your glass. If you want more of a sweet mint flavour to your drink, pop the candy cane inside the glass.

In a later police interview, the husband told officers he put collapses and illness down to drinking “bootleg” lager.

The drink is iconic for being so cheap and is often regarded as being a "chavvy" beverage, with some young adults opting to drink it on the streets and at house parties. Lambrini was sold to Accolade Wines in 2021 which is when it ceased to be made by the Liverpool factory. Phoebe: I’d put Three Lions on it. And underneath it would say ‘Join the Army’. With RAF propaganda.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop