Summer Infant Pop 'N Play Portable Playpen | Portable Play Area, Ultra-Lightweight, Compact Fold Playard with Water-Resistant Floor & Visible Mesh Sides | Includes Travel Bag with Strap | Green

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Summer Infant Pop 'N Play Portable Playpen | Portable Play Area, Ultra-Lightweight, Compact Fold Playard with Water-Resistant Floor & Visible Mesh Sides | Includes Travel Bag with Strap | Green

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Easy to assemble and disassemble, you’ll be relieved to know that the BabyDan doesn't need any tools to put it together. My little ones are too small at the moment to push and pull on the sides so to be able to test this, I took it to my local twins club to further test on some older twins. it’s super lightweight, which means it can be moved between rooms when needed - ideal if your home is small or you need to take it with you when travelling, going on a family holiday or visiting the grandparents. Activity - Includes lots of mini activities to keep your little one entertained - from hanging mobiles, plastic balls to textured touch and sound activities.

It is secure enough that a small child wouldn't be able to loosen it but it is very easy to attach/detach as required. Portable playpens - Easy to put together, comes in mesh/fabric with plastic or metal frames that come in a carry case for easy transportation. My two are at the awkward trying to sit up and falling backwards stage, so the metal cross bars could be hazardous to their heads if they fell back onto one of them.

Lovingly known by the brand as a ‘Park-A-Kid,’ the BabyDan Deluxe Playpen is a versatile and practical metal playpen suitable for babies from birth to 24 months. The wipe-down base is suitable for use indoors and outdoors and will keep bottoms dry even when the grass is damp. It has a full canopy that can act as a full dome or half dome depending on weather and shade options. Additionally, the canopy includes two zip-open panels to allow some sunshine and airflow into the playard.

With protected corners to avoid bumps and suction pads for stability, this is a safe and comfortable space for your baby to play. There’s no base on this playpen, so you’re likely to need a small mattress or cushioned base to pop inside. the anti UV hood protects from the sun rays so that your little one can play or nap in the cool shade. If top-of-the line features and comfort for your baby (and yourself) is a priority, this is a playard you’ll want to consider. I got this one because we have a big dog and this allows my little one and I to play without him and ensures my baby’s safe when I nip to the toilet.There are specific playpens that work really well in small spaces and the Safetots Deluxe Fabric Playpen is most definitely one of them.

It doesn’t come with a canopy, but a few parents say they just flip theirs upside down and place a blanket on the ground. All you need to do is open the playpen out (you’ll need two hands) and pull the side straps down to the bottom to create tension so that they sit securely under the feet. If you’re fortunate enough to have a large space at home for a playpen, there are plastic playpens made up of panels that connect together and are great for making large play areas. The Summer Infant Pop n’ Play is a lightweight and compact portable playpen that is a comfortable and protective play area great both indoors and outdoors. This Dreambaby Mayfair Converta 3-in-1 unit can be configured as a playpen, but it also works as a hardware mounted fireguard or wide barrier gate for the room, stairway or hallway too.

This clever playpen is customisable, so you can configure it into any shape you like: square, rectangle, triangle or circle.

You can also place your baby in their crib, but many parents prefer not to do this, worrying that it will send mixed signals about what their baby is supposed to do in their crib (ahem, sleep). Before investing, try and recreate the playpen experience to see how your child copes: put your child in their cot with some toys, or borrow a stair gate to cordon off an area of your home. Because it doesn’t have an extra play mat, the Pop N Play isn’t as comfortable for babies as playpens like the BabyDan Deluxe, but the generous amount of space it offers and the water-resistant base for outdoor play make up for this. The Summer Infant Pop N Play Deluxe Playpen is the perfect option for your child, ideal for at home or on the go. On top of the canopy benefit, the Deluxe version also features a padded floor and a removable touchscreen-enabled entertainment pouch.This isn’t so great if you have a bad back, however I found it no more difficult than getting them in/out of their cot. It’s quick to assemble and can accommodate two babies with room for a parent too – ideal if your little one needs a little encouragement to play with things like baby toys. The high-quality tent can be set up with one hand in seconds, thanks to its pop-and-release capabilities. Just make sure the straps are tightened fully when the playpen is popped open so that it holds the metal crossbars in place and is as sturdy as it should be.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop