Biona Organic Camargue Red Rice, 500g

Biona Organic Camargue Red Rice, 500g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After that, don't remove the lid, just turn the heat off and leave it for another 15 minutes to finish off. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement. But the other varieties also boast superfood credentials, with lots of vital nutrients, such as minerals like magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc and vitamin B1. Rice imports had stopped due to the war and the emerging independence of the French colony of Indochina had also awakened an interest in the old cereal farms in the Camargue delta.

Don't miss the chance to win one of three 5L Duromatic NEO pressure cookers from the award-winning cookware experts Kuhn Rikon. Discover Thames Organic's Organic Camargue Red Rice – a versatile and delightful addition to your kitchen, perfect for a variety of culinary preferences. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.On an educational note, most French table olives are not cured so should be eaten within 6 months of harvesting which is done around November in Provence . Products are tagged with dietary requirements (gluten free etc) only where labelled as such by the manufacturer. Our Camargue Red Rice is grown using sustainable farming practices, ensuring the health of the soil and the environment for future generations. While the rice and vegetables are draining, roughly chop the parsley, and add it to the food processor with the olive oil and salt. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.

By the 1980s this white rice had cross-pollinated with red wild rice, giving birth to the current breed of Camargue red rice.The Camargue is known for its rugged beauty and un-paralleled biodiversity, and is designated as a UNESCO biosphere reserve.

First put the rice in the frying pan with a level teaspoon of salt, then pour in 1 pint (570 ml) boiling water, bring it back up to simmering point, then put a lid on and let it cook very gently for 40 minutes. Immediately opposite, the elegant and stylish Grand Hotel Pinus has always been the center of the city’s social life. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Nature trails, observation platforms and exhibitions in the park, not to mention the Camargue Museum and the local Rice Museum (Maison du Riz), all make for an informative day out. I had bought her some biona organic Carmargue rice before, and she informed how much she liked it and its nutty flavour.

For several years after we broke up, I projected his condescending sense of superiority onto all the vegetarians and vegans I met. Embrace the natural goodness of Thames Organic's Camargue Red Rice and elevate your cooking with this wholesome and eco-conscious choice. In addition to having excellent taste and texture characteristics, red rice is considered healthy alternative to white pulled because of its higher nutritional value. I’m happy to report that my anti-vegetarian sentiment disappeared along with the presence of this ex in my life. You should expect to wait around 25 – 35 minutes for the water to absorb, leaving you with a tasty bowl of rice ready to fluff up and serve.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop