Max Magic: the Sunday Times bestselling debut from Stephen Mulhern!

£3.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Magic Show Story". ITV Press Centre. Archived from the original on 17 November 2015 . Retrieved 20 May 2015. Max finds a chest with a top hat like magicians wear, when Max, puts the hat on, he instantly has magic powers. But he can’t use his special powers to hurt people, cheat or steal. Inspired by The Great British Bake Off, Nancy launched her own wedding cake business - although she is now not allowed to apply for the show

But when Max discovers an unusual old box in his Gran’s antique shop something happens that forces him to decide what sort of person he really wants to be.The overall aesthetic is really nice immediately enticing the target audience with a striking cover and bright sprayed edges.

Presenters: Stephen Mulhern". 17 October 2013. Archived from the original on 27 April 2016 . Retrieved 6 March 2021.The UNBELIEVABLE new series for boys and girls aged 7-11, from superstar TV presenter and magician, Stephen Mulhern! Stephen hosted a Sunday morning radio show on Heart FM with Emma Willis and regularly covers for Chris Evans on Virgin Radio’s breakfast show. Aimed at probably the over 8s market - I'm obviously too old for the tales of Max Magic - but I enjoyed it none the less. Sunday Night At The Palladium". ITV Press Centre. Archived from the original on 3 September 2014 . Retrieved 4 September 2014.

In February 2022, Mulhern guest presented Dancing On Ice whilst Phillip Schofield self-isolated from COVID-19. Methven, Nicola (19 January 2023). "Stephen Mulhern set to relaunch one of Britain's most iconic TV game shows". mirror . Retrieved 20 January 2023. An enormously talented entertainer, Stephen Mulhern began his career in showbiz as a magician, becoming the youngest member of the Magic Circle aged 11. His TV break came via CITV, and he went on to present some of the most popular shows in the UK, including Britain’s Got More Talent, Big Star’s Little Star, and, most recently, Catchphrase, In For A Penny, and Saturday Night Takeaway alongside Ant and Dec. Stephen Mulhern knows all about how to do magic, so he is writing what he knows, but with an exciting magic adventure. I’m even more excited that will be another adventure with Max Magic. But now Max is in trouble, he has attracted the attention of Bottley the local bully and one day while minding his father's market stall disaster strikes!In 2019, Mulhern presented In For A Penny, which is based on a segment he presents on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway of the same name. [24] Do we have news for you . . . You can grab a SIGNED copy of Max Magic: The Greatest Show on Earth at WHSmith online - u nbelievable! The author has written this in a first person narrative but it reads like a dairy account and it is a child's perspective. This book is predominantly aimed at younger readers and this shows in the cover and size of the font and writing style. However I don't listen to this conformity of adults not being able to read fun middle grade books because there is a lot of fun often had in these books I might otherwise miss out on. Plus books are for all ages. Then a run-in with Bottley at his parents' market stall gets Max into even bigger trouble - now the notorious East End gangsters the Crayfish Twins are after him! If Max is going to get out of this one, he'll need A MIRACLE. Fortunately for Max, with magic . . . anything is possible !

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop