BetterYou Magnesium Skin Body Butter, Natural Source of Magnesium Chloride, Moisturing Body Butter, Soothing Shea Butter And Zinc Formulation, Palm-Oil Free, 200ml

£2.015
FREE Shipping

BetterYou Magnesium Skin Body Butter, Natural Source of Magnesium Chloride, Moisturing Body Butter, Soothing Shea Butter And Zinc Formulation, Palm-Oil Free, 200ml

RRP: £4.03
Price: £2.015
£2.015 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My recommendation is to incorporate this body butteras part of your health regiment. You can apply it a few times a week and even once a day. I started using it every day and now I only use it a couple of times per week. Coconut oil is also the base for the body butter but you can probably find it in the grocery store as well. The recommended daily allowance (RDA) of magnesium by the NHS is 300mg a day for men and 270mg a day for women. Each Body Butter is also formulated with amazing oils like shea butter, aloe vera, grapeseed oil and coconut oil to nourish and soften the skin, and are also blended with the purest possible essential oils, so they smell pretty incredible too. Read Less Did you know getting your daily dose of magnesium is vital for your health and wellbeing, 70% of all UK adults may be magnesium deficient*

I keep mine in the fridge but that is just because I like how it feels on my skin when it’s nice and cool. It’s really nice as well if I’m using it for sore muscles after a workout or a run. How do you use magnesium body butter?As it’s sold like a cream, you can use magnesium butter to help you achieve deep sleep in the same way you would a body moisturiser. Simply squeeze some into your hands and massage all over your body. Many people suffer from restless leg syndrome. While there is a ton of research being done on this and no definitive answers, research suggests that magnesium may actually calm restless legs. This magnesium body butter, applied before bed, may help calm restless legs and improve sleep.

Magnesium flakesto make your own magnesium oil. You can also buy magnesium oil but it is much more expensive. If you’re putting any form of magnesium on your bodyyou want to make sure you skin has enough time to absorb it. Make surewhen you use this magnesium body butter you leave iton your skin for at least 20 minutes. I personally just put it on at night and go to sleep with it. What are some ways to use this magnesium lotion?Disclaimer: I am not a doctor nor ahealth professional.The following post comes from what I’ve researched and what I’ve discussed with my own doctor. As always, consult with yourphysician before taking any supplements. This is post is not intended as medical advice. This Body Butter blends shea butter, mango seed butter, grapeseed oil and coconut oil to nourish and soften skin with added magnesium. Studies have shown that addingmagnesium decreases some symptoms of ADHD in kids, helps them relax and sleep better. This lotion issafe to use on kids andI recommend putting it on their feet. This DIY Magnesium Body Butter Recipe might be just what you need to add to your regime at home. It’s simple to make, too! You cankeep a small jar of magnesium body butterin yourbathroom and store the rest in the refrigerator. This wayyou won’t have to add any preservatives.During the summer months I love keepingthe lotion in the fridge because it feels so good on your skin to apply a cold body butter.

I added lavender essential oil for an additional boost to the calming effects of this body butter recipe. Keep in mind that this magnesium body butter recipe is VERY rich. It will leave your skin slightly greasy since it is essentially coconut oil and cocoa butter, both of which are greasy. I recommend putting it on right before bed. Magnesium butters by brands like Neom or BetterYou contain between 88-150 milligrams of magnesium in 5 millilitres of their product. Using these special creams, is therefore another great way of meeting your magnesium RDA. Will magnesium help you sleep? Magnesium deficiency can cause muscle cramps, restless legs, migraines and headaches, irritability, fatigue, hypertension, and sleep problems. It has also been linked todigestion and heart health, fertility, strong bones and many more things. Magnesium regulates over 300 biochemical reactions in our bodies! Basically, our body needs magnesium for proper functioning however it is believed that now a daysmost people suffer from magnesium deficiency. However, my naturopath confirmed I needed more magnesium and I decided to try the magnesium oil again, this time in body butter form. This was the perfect solution, I was getting the magnesium, without the itchiness plus it hydrated my skin. It was a win-win. I personally have noticed an improvement in my migraines and this lotion helped me get through pregnancy. My husband loves it for when he has sore muscles and I use it on my kids’ feet on some nights because I don’t want them to become deficient.The best part is that by using this lotion on a regular basis you will notice a big improvement in your and your family’s overall health.

Ingredients

A number of magnesium butters on the beauty market contain magnesium chloride - also known as magnesium oil. This is an absorbable form of magnesium that can contribute to your daily recommended magnesium intake. Our Body Butters contain 88mg of magnesium per 5ml of product. Massage the equivalent of a heaped tablespoon all over your body and breathe in the mood boosting aroma. Probably the easiest method of increasing magnesium intake, however, I find it a bit harsh on my stomach. Topical Magnesium:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop