Looking Wet in Public

Looking Wet in Public

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Just listening to this, Nicol immediately became excited. Nicol was off her feet. Entirely, completely and totally off her feet, being carried over to the thought of going into the pool. Another falling in the water sound came along. It’s Gabbie. She swim to them and asked, “is everything ok” Cameron took the wet shawl from Nicol and wore it. She feels something completely new. A new sensation that she never felt before. She wrapped the shawl quite tightly on her body. It feels like the wetness is grabbing herself and tightening her up. It was something else.

It took like an hour for Cameron to finish her story. She was lying in her tub full of water all that time. She could already feel her wet underwear and was entranced by how the clingy wet material of her bra and panties contrasted with the airy floatiness of her dress.There is definitely a shower room and it was nice and big. There are some soaps and shower gel as well. Last up we have Natalie Storm. If you have missed her previous wettings you can see them here. Today we are on a date with her we are in the park but she didn’t go to the bathroom earlier so now she is desperate to pee. She is trying to hold on as not to embarrass herself. She is so desperate to pee she is grabbing her crotch and doing the pee pee dance till she just can’t hold on. She sits on a park bench and pisses her pants this is a great outdoor wetting and her pants end up soaked we even get to see her piss panties. See Natalie desperate and peeing here.

Well because, I don’t want people to think we are weirdo and get banned from all other pool parties. I want to do these things regularly but carefully. So that people don’t think something is wrong with me”One day I took it way too far and had an accident in class. It was a little embarrassing, sure, but humiliating? No. Exciting? Ohmygod yes. Nicol and Cameron start walking by the pool. Cameron already told her that the incident will happen when they reach the corner of the pool. Ok. I guess I cannot hide it. On the right side of the pool, there is a shower room. You can take a shower. But make sure your hair is not wet and also wipe all the water with towel” Irina is on the street and she has started to pee in her jeans. As she is peeing her pee patch starts to soak into her jeans and the denim being light is giving us a great view as her dark pee spreads across the front of her jeans. Irina looks like she doesn’t like the feeling of her warm pee soaking into her jeans and running down her legs. She seems to be trying to stop her pee exploding to much maybe she wants to try to hide her wet pee patch. After a while I can hold it no longer and I feel the first spurt come out. I struggle to control it, but I know that it won't be long before this will be impossible.

Cameron and Gabbie just immediately looked at the pool. There is a silver shoe floating on the water.Nicol understands what Cameron is actually asking her to do and she doesn’t want to miss the opportunity. Looks like Nicol’s boss was serious about making this day memorable. At least her outfit is saying just that.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop