Wild Turkey American Honey 70 cl, 35.5% ABV - Bourbon Whiskey Liqueur

Wild Turkey American Honey 70 cl, 35.5% ABV - Bourbon Whiskey Liqueur

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. The carbonation of the ginger beer really starts to lighten things up, which is very useful to cut through that sweetness. With the bitterness of the ginger beer, too, and there’s a little bit of a bite that finally starts balancing things out. Add in the lime juice and now you have… Mountain Dew? The standard Wild Turkey bourbon reportedly starts as a dry mix of 75% corn, 13% rye, and 12% malted barley. From there, the mash is fermented and distilled. If you find any joy, use or help in it, please consider a modest donation - however much you can afford when it comes from the heart, it's the kind of gesture that makes me warm with appreciation. I don’t actually hate this. As someone who grew up in the 90’s and 2000’s and played way too many video games, Mountain Dew is a flavor profile near and dear to my heart… but that said, unless you share a similar affinity and nostalgia for that carbonated beverage, this is probably not for you.

Wild Turkey American Honey Liqueur | Master of Malt

Taking a sip, the first thing you get is a massive wave of sweetness. Following right behind that is a bit of honey, and then some vanilla probably courtesy of the Wild Turkey bourbon. So basically: sweet followed by sweet followed by vanilla. Thirty-One Whiskey is a blog devoted to the appreciation of good whiskey, fine cigars, and the value of a hard day’s work in the wood shop. There’s nothing added here. Nothing new, no change. It’s just more of the same: sweet as hell. Fizz (Mule) Normally, you’d at least taste the angostura bitters — even if they don’t interact well with the other flavors in the drink, you can at least taste them. In this case, though, the flavors are so overwhelmingly saturated that nothing else comes through. And what little bitterness you might find is instantly more than cancelled out by the sweetness in the spirit. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services.Other than that… I really got nothing. Those few flavors are so overpowering that there’s no room for anything else. On Ice The story is that Jimmy Russell created it to induce his wife to drink whiskey with him in the 1970’s. Making, what later was labeled American Honey, the first of it’s kind.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop