GCSE English Literature for AQA Macbeth Student Book (GCSE English Literature AQA)

£5.975
FREE Shipping

GCSE English Literature for AQA Macbeth Student Book (GCSE English Literature AQA)

RRP: £11.95
Price: £5.975
£5.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

CGP shall provide a refund for the remaining access period or a physical copy of the title(s) as a replacement.

Shakespeare introduces Lady Macbeth with two key soliloquies, which show her as a powerful and evil character. There are annotations on the left hand page and the play is on the right hand page, making for easy reading and a sound understanding of the play as a result. However, overwhelming guilt consumes both Macbeth and Lady Macbeth: Macbeth sees hallucinations – including of his murdered friend Banquo – and seeks the dangerous advice of the witches for a second time, while Lady Macbeth loses her mind completely and commits suicide. York Notes’ Macbeth GCSE Study Notes and Revision Guide provides all the information you need to craft exam answers that will earn high marks, and will help you to gain a thorough understanding of key elements in William Shakespeare’s famous tragedy, including the play’s plot, major characters, historical context and underlying themes.Though there is plenty of evidence for this in the play, and there are commentators who see it this way, a more common interpretation is that Macbeth seized the throne because he was ambitious for power. However, a combination of his ambition, the prophecies of three malevolent witches and the encouragement of his equally ambitious wife, Lady Macbeth, sees him assassinate his king, Duncan, and ascend the throne himself.

So, sort out your soliloquies, practise your pentameter and dive into a world of murder, magic and intrigue with Beyond. He has also been a Senior Lecturer in English and Education, teaching the history of the English language, creative writing and how to apply new technologies to the English classroom. His surviving works, including some collaborations, consist of 38 plays, 154 sonnets, two long narrative poems, and several other poems. IwatchedafewMrsallesyoutubevidsandmadenotes,theywerealittleconfusingtomeandIdidn'tfeelasifIgainedmuchoutofit.Make sure you learn about how the characters are presented in Macbeth, as well as some key quotations for each character.

IfoundrevisingthethemesinMacbethwasreallyhelpful-makesitprettylikelythatyou'llalreadyhavesomepointsreadynomatterwhatthequestionis,sincethey'llnormallyalwayscomeunder/linkcloselytothemainthemes. If good, why do I yield to that suggestion whose horrid image doth unfix my hair and make my seated heart knock at my ribs, against the use of nature?Both my daughters will use these and I will be topping up with additional GCSE books… very clear and so helpful… am considering trying to take my GCSE’s again…. A good example of a precise textual reference would be: “In Act V, Scene I, Lady Macbeth is seen sleepwalking while overcome with guilt”. The play concludes with Macduff (who managed to escape Macbeth’s assassination attempt) killing Macbeth in a duel, thus avenging both his family, whom Macbeth cruelly murdered, and his former king. But,ifanyonehasadviceonhowtoachieveagrade9inMacbeth,wheretofindexemplaressaysoranygrade9analysis,PLEASEreply.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop