Triple Cross: (Alex Cross 30)

Triple Cross: (Alex Cross 30)

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These books are always a highlight in my reading year, and I will continue to read them as long as James Patterson writes them.

Triple Cross by James Patterson | Waterstones Triple Cross by James Patterson | Waterstones

All the ingredients are present that have made this series an enduring success and earned praise from critics and ordinary readers alike.' And the ending, I promised no spoilers but I have to say that excited me, and made me all the more excited for the next book. Job well done on #30, bring on #31...The tale begins when ME Clair Washington comes to work after a hectic night for the morgue. As Clair pulls out a drawer to take out a corpse to autopsy, she hears a strange sound coming from the cooler. Investigating the noise, Claire finds one of her dead bodies is very much alive, she suffers from a rare disease which makes it impossible for medics to decipher if the person is indeed alive or dead. I have to confess this is the first James Patterson novel I've read, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. What a grippy and twisty ride it was. Alex Cross gets better with age, and after 30 cases is showing no signs of slowing down. Here’s to 30 more!

Triple Cross | James Patterson | 9781529125276 | NetGalley Triple Cross | James Patterson | 9781529125276 | NetGalley

The plot of Triple Cross has the right amount of suspense, mystery and action, but the ending—while entirely satisfactory—feels somewhat tame compared to the previous volume’s high-adrenaline clash set in the wilderness of Montana. In a welcome move, Patterson gives Bree a large share of the action that gets her close to death more than once, and I wish he keeps the trend going. It seems that Patterson has heeded the request of his fans, including me, to resolve the longstanding mystery of ‘M’, and Triple Cross has Alex getting close to the elusive, seemingly omniscient opponent. Patterson has, over almost three decades, built a stellar cast of characters in this series and all he needs to do is concoct plots and situations to challenge those, which he does supremely well in Triple Cross. It is always a pleasure to reconnect with Alex and his friends and family, including the dream grandmother—Nana mama. The new characters, especially NYPD detective Rosella Salazar and fashion designer Phillip Henry Luster—both part of Bree’s story—are well-crafted too and deserve another appearance or two. As usual, Patterson seasons the thrilling tale with the delightful happenings in Alex’s family, from Nana mama’s delectable dinners to the exploits of Alex’s kids—this time the athletic prowess of his daughter Jannie. Cross - concerns himself with a bomber whose aims to change the Senate vote about the finances of the Veterans, it looks like the congress does or cannot (both are so real) make a decision in time which means that a lot of money gets lost to the war veterans and the promise of the nation to take care of his warriors seems to be a lie. No one gets this big without amazing natural storytelling talent - which is what Jim has, in spades. The Alex Cross series proves it' LEE CHILD 'A character for the ages' DOUGLAS PRESTON & LINCOLN CHILDA serial killer is targeting families around Washington, DC, slipping into their homes at night, disabling the alarm systems, and shooting whole families, three generations at a time, in cold blood. Alex Cross is there to investigate but also interested in the crimes is Thomas Tull who writes best selling books about serial killers. Meanwhile Cross's wife, Bree, is off investigating a fashion house which is on dodgy ground, after she has been hired by an anonymous client. Her investigations take her into a murky world where people connected with the case are assassinated . Second in the military crime series featuring Special Agents Scott Brodie and Magnolia "Maggie" Taylor, after The Deserter (2019). This ebook contains three novellas with Cross, the Women's Murder Club & Michael Bennet as leading characters. A charismatic true-crime author has spotted patterns in the actions of 'The Family Man' that others have missed.

Triple Homicide by James Patterson | Goodreads Triple Homicide by James Patterson | Goodreads

In the meantime, his wife Bree is charged with finding an anonymous caller/bomber who gives Bree hints of where bombs can be found around Washington DC. Working with the FBI, ATF and other national alphabets, the DC Police must learn the motive to find the bomber; can Cross’ patient give Alex what he needs to learn the identity before Congress is taken out? The woman in question was shot and left for dead at a local Hotel; her body underneath a man who was shot to death. This Millionairess cannot recall the events that lead her to the morgue or the man she was found with. Triple Cross: The Greatest Alex Cross Thriller Since Kiss the Girls” is a modern masterpiece, a powerful novel that can be read on its own. This novel is written by James Patterson. He is a true storyteller, and Triple Cross is his best book. It’s an epic tale of family, secrets, loss, marriage, betrayal, friendships, laughter, and regrets. Triple Cross is a heartfelt novel written with compassion and hope, reconciling the past to pave a road to happiness and second chances. The characters in this novel bring life and heart to this story, each with a distinct voice and personality. They made reader love them, they made reader sad, they made reader angry, they made reader laugh, they made reader cry, and they made reader believe in the promise of love and home.

Download Triple Cross by James Patterson PDF Free

This main story is successfully interwoven with a subplot involving the world of haute couture and murder and the incredibly wealthy and dominant females who run the fashion houses, but who are not quite what they seem. Patterson knows where our deepest fears are buried... there's no stopping his imagination. NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW Alex Cross] has become one of the greatest fictional detectives of all time, a character for the ages. DOUGLAS PRESTON and LINCOLN CHILD

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop