FLOWERMATE VAPORIZER TECHNOLOGY V5.0S Vaporizer Portable Handheld Vaporizer with 3 temp settings - BLACK

£40.19
FREE Shipping

FLOWERMATE VAPORIZER TECHNOLOGY V5.0S Vaporizer Portable Handheld Vaporizer with 3 temp settings - BLACK

RRP: £80.38
Price: £40.19
£40.19 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From Flowermate, a company that prides itself on pushing boundaries in vaping technology, comes the Flowermate v5. Flowermate vapes have been coveted for years, thanks to their quality construction and a wide array of useful features.

Allowing you to effectively vaporize dry herbs, waxes and oils with ease, this vape comes complete with both a herb capsule and concentrate capsule.It has a grip that is the most comfortable we have ever used and the teeth are still just as sharp as the during first use even after more than a thousand times grinding.

It looks good, like a normal ecig, and I've even been in a club with a bouncer look at me using it and not say anything.

I’ve been enjoying my Plenty for a couple of years now, but am always looking for a more portable experience. Ensure that the screen is nice and clean and then close the door, attach the mouthpiece and enjoy your device. The convection/conduction hybrid heating element has more power than its predecessors, leading to larger, thicker draws. Whilst the battery life of the Flowermate V5 Nano isn’t the best by (up to 50 minutes of continuous vaping production) it does have a swappable battery which means that if you are prepared you never have to cut a vaping session short! Pro battery takes about 3 to 4 hours to charge completely and so, you dont want to leave it charging overnight.

The Flowermate Nano is a conduction vaporizer, so you’ll see the best clouds if you take slow sips and short puffs, particularly near the top of the temperature range. Never had a vaporiser before, so was kind of skeptical of them in terms of how well they work, if they are worth the money and if the vapor is harsh or not.The air path is isolated from the electronics and made of glass and a ceramic heating chamber for a clean, potent, pure flavour from your material. If you have questions about our Flowermate V5 Nano Vaporizer review or just want to let us know what you think, feel free to drop us a comment below! Vaporizing does not necessarily eliminate any and all toxins found in vaporized substances, so much care should be taken prior to use. As the name suggests, the Nano is pretty small and is a great pocket companion just like the Arizer Solo 2! Included in the box is a solid kit including the unit itself, a mouthpiece, 2500mAh 18650 battery, concentrates pod, dry herb pod, loading cap, 5 * spare screens, cleaning brush, carrying pouch, Micro USB cable, and user manual.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop