Water Wolf 2.0 Underwater Action Camera for Fishing - 1080p HD Underwater Camera 120 Degree Wide Angle 100m Waterproof Camera with Accessory Kit

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Water Wolf 2.0 Underwater Action Camera for Fishing - 1080p HD Underwater Camera 120 Degree Wide Angle 100m Waterproof Camera with Accessory Kit

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Waterwolf, or Water-wolf is a Dutch word that comes from the Netherlands, which refers to the tendency of lakes in low lying peaty land, sometimes previously worn-down by men digging peat for fuel, to enlarge or expand by flooding, thus eroding the lake shores, and potentially causing harm to infrastructure, or death. Put some strong monoline (not braid) through the hole at the top and pull, keep the pressure on and wiggle the line side to side and it will eventually come loose.

On my way back to town, while rummaging in my pocket, I felt the two Tesco carrier-bags I’d brought with me for all the fish I was going to catch. In the water, whales, sea lions, seals, seabirds and salmon make the sea extraordinarily richer than anywhere else along the coast. Make sure the line keeps tight sinking it down and give it one turn after it has landed on the bottom so everything is nice an straight.

Sure, you can deny someone the right to cast a lure on your lake but pike seem to exist grandly beyond the realm of human possession. Here are some key passages from his book, Wolves: Behavior, Ecology, and Conservation, which he wrote with Dr.

Not sure if this is lake specific, but when the roach come into the camera there’s usually a carp around too. Have 2 memory cards – That way if you take a computer/ tablet with a card reader you can watch some of the footage whilst taking some on the other card. Coastal wolves are such a unique predator, and they are hunting in this absolutely epic landscape,” says Gregory. Huge oil tankers will transport oil in this pristine region with the potential for devastating consequences.The minimum card spec we would recommend would be a 16gb Class 10 card (it will have a little number 10 with a circle around it) and if you want something a little more future-proof opt for a 32gb UHS-1 card.

While modern flood control has conquered the waterwolf, new events such as rising sea levels from climate change could once again bring the waterwolf.He was going to bring the pike lures and I was going to bring the biscuits, which were to be shared equally. Underwater Fishing Camera is a top-of-the-line underwater fishing camera that offers full HD 1080P video, auto white balance, and excellent low-light performance. In common, we have the love for fishing and engineering, cameras and gadgets so we never lacked mutual motivation!

To fish with one you’ll need the camera and the bottom filming kit – I’ll show you how to set that up further down the page. To get started you need to get the top off to get it charged – it’s seriously tight the first time you do it! Once all the files are safely on your hard drive FORMAT your memory card and put it back in the camera ready for it's next use. Beyond that, they forage on barnacles, clams, herring eggs, seals, river otters, and whale carcasses. Road building and clear cut logging have appeared to be harmful to wolves, not only destroying the forests they live in but making it easier for hunters to gain access to coast wolves.The water source for the female was outside the den, and she drank water for 413 seconds during 77 hours of observation. The camera comes with a smart, easy to rig, stainless steel stick that gives it perfect stability when moving through the water. British filmmaker Bertie Gregory was one of the lucky ones: He saw coastal wolves—also known as sea wolves—in 2011.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop