Freshskin Beauty LTD | 5000ml Augeo Clean Multi Oil - Reed Diffuser Base (5 Litre)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Freshskin Beauty LTD | 5000ml Augeo Clean Multi Oil - Reed Diffuser Base (5 Litre)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I've been buying Amphora Aromatics products for the last 2 yrs and I've found really great and great quality. Wont go anywhere else now that I've found you. Thank you so much xx Absolute Bliss I have been buying from Amphora for nearly 24 years. I started with other companies but chose Amphora because of the reliability and quality of the products. I'm happy to see Amphora going from strength to strength and wish them all good wishes for the future. Maria Stavrinides An ambient fragrance with a radiant character, where the fresh citrus notes of lime meet the spicy and energising ginger. Ginger Lime is a concentrated freshness, perfect to adorn living spaces with a welcoming and sparkling atmosphere. We love Amphora products. They are excellent quality, nothing is too much for the staff in helping you and they're all friendly. We always recommend them to friends and family and work colleagues. Good prices and helpful staff .. in this day and age that says a lot. Jeannette Natural Complementary Healer

Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affected the rate of evaporation; The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer:

Signup to stay up to date on new arrivals and special offers

Do not place the diffuser on polished, varnished or painted surfaces, on electrical equipment, near / over sources of heat. 100 ml - gift idea, accessory for wardrobes or very small spaces As with all of our fragrance bends, Freshskin fresh linen fragrance oil is produced using the latest technical equipment and extraction methods. Fresh linen fragrance oil dose information Application I love these oils been using them daily for several years. More importantly my clients love them too. Peter Hazlewood.

Fresh linen fragrance oil is a brilliant choice for DIY candles and soaps, as well as oil burners, homemade shampoo and body lotions. For daily use, add a few drops to your reed diffuser or diffuser to let this energising scent work its magic throughout your home. I love Amphora Aromatics, Frankincense and Rose Face cream is my favourite but there are loads of products I wouldn't be without now. Louise Reynolds

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop