LOVING WIVES: 3 SHORT SEX STORIES, MATURE MILF, BEDTIME 18+ DIRTY EROTIIA, HOT WIFE, EXPLICIT ROMANCE, HOTWIFI, TABOO EROTICA

£9.9
FREE Shipping

LOVING WIVES: 3 SHORT SEX STORIES, MATURE MILF, BEDTIME 18+ DIRTY EROTIIA, HOT WIFE, EXPLICIT ROMANCE, HOTWIFI, TABOO EROTICA

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are several tales of devotedness and affection between women and their husbands. Here’s one illustration: loving wife stories

Today was the tenth time. We’ve been meeting when we can for a few months but today it was almost too much, too intense. He talked and I listened until his words ran out. He gets this watchful, speculative look on his face when he’s getting ready to pounce – and he gets quiet. He did that when I thought he was just taking a breather from talking. He pounced again. Let’s face it! Married life can become boring and monotonous. Sleeping and waking up every morning, seeing the same face. Putting up with the same old boring stories. Trying hard not to stare at your friend’s or neighbor’s wife. I believe she cheated in 96. Some college friend of hers was f**king her. Of course she denied it. The trust was already broken. I struggled against the straps. I’ve got to get out of here. I’ve got to warn the world. Before it’s too late.On the day of their wedding anniversary, they exchanged notebooks. When she handed her notebook to her husband, she was so proud of herself for venting out all of the things that she found annoying about him. Katie and Mike had been married for 40 years when Katie was diagnosed with a degenerative disease. She was devastated, but Mike was by her side every step of the way, offering her love, support, and encouragement. loving wives stories,loving wives story They were always each other’s favorite person until the day came when he confessed his feelings for her. When she didn’t feel the same way, he was crushed. While she loved him, her love for him was a love like the one she felt for her brother.

My upbringing was fairly conventional, if somewhat privileged. My parents loved, supported, and encouraged me, as they do to this day. I attended excellent private schools — including an elite boarding prep school — and got my bachelor's degree in history and literature at a small liberal arts college in Europe. I met my future husband in college. After school we were happy to settle in an energetic, progressive city like Portland. Before our children were born, I had a successful career in event planning, managing large charitable auctions and business events. A month before our first baby was born, I left my event-planning career to stay at home with my daughter. I nursed, cooked, cleaned, nursed again (and again), and attended to the needs of my family. This was my new career. It was difficult, and often lonely. So, being honest — a critical component of my life partnership — I told my husband, "I fantasize about other men … all the time." From there we opened up a three-month conversation that relieved a pressure we hadn't even realized existed in our relationship. It united us; I learned things about my husband that were surprising, profound, and sexy! In turn, he learned quite a bit about me.

But it contained stuff like whipped cream and hot fudge, so it doesn’t really count. The list, that is. The sex counts. I guess the difference is that if I get “caught” I’ll have to deal with his resentment over the reminder that things are not the same between us and the fallout from not keeping it separate from him but not the catastrophic destruction of our way of life. I don’t know if that’s good or bad. The hubs and I joke quite a lot to suggest being intimate. We’ll refer to each other’s bodies in fun ways and use double entendres with abandon.

Rather than trying to fight the truth of what turns you both on, it's probably high time to accept the truth and consider a new adventure together. We all shook hands and sat in the living room. “Where are you from?” I asked. “You sound European.” Who wouldn't get a little bump hearing that? In my monogamous life, I rarely received this kind of adulation. The monogamous, married man doesn't often throw around compliments like "You look incredibly sexy tonight" to his married female friend at the family barbeque. At the sex club, I was complimented often, and the confidence I gained profoundly affected other areas of my life. This is something about the world of open sex and sexy, sex-positive people that I love above all else: Men and women alike are supportive, positive, and complimentary. Imagine my delight to be a forty-something housewife who hears, "Wow, your ass is a work of art!"People may find that this perpetuate harmful and unrealistic ixpectations about love and relationships. Loving wife stories often sets high expectations for relationships and love, but the reality of relationships can be quite different. Here are a few key differences between the ixpectations set by loving wife stories and the reality of relationships:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop