FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle (16 Ounces)

FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle (16 Ounces)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Includes: one wide tip (blade type), one fine tip (Yorker type) and 1 guide for placing a bead of glue along the centre of the edge of a board. Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. I like them a lot myself, definitely an improvement in my opinion over just a standard glue bottle, for me worth every penny, but I keep my glue inside at above 10 C probably closer to 20 C and have never had a problem with it. Use all the glue first, then leave the lid off for a few days so the moisture in the air cures the rest.

Nach Zugang der Bestellung bei uns werden die Bestelldaten, die gesetzlich vorgeschriebenen Informationen bei Fernabsatzverträgen und die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen nochmals per E-Mail an Sie übersandt. Verbraucher im Sinne der nachstehenden Regelungen ist jede natürliche Person, die ein Rechtsgeschäft zu Zwecken abschließt, die überwiegend weder ihrer gewerblichen noch ihrer selbständigen beruflichen Tätigkeit zugerechnet werden kann. So far it works quite well, the rubber seems not to get stuck with glue, maybe because it is flexible.

com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full Dauer der Speicherung Nach vollständiger Vertragsabwicklung werden die Daten zunächst für die Dauer der Gewährleistungsfrist, danach unter Berücksichtigung gesetzlicher, insbesondere steuer- und handelsrechtlicher Aufbewahrungsfristen gespeichert und dann nach Fristablauf gelöscht, sofern Sie der weitergehenden Verarbeitung und Nutzung nicht zugestimmt haben. To reduce the risk of serious injury and/or damage to your Festool product, always read, understand and follow all warnings and instructions in your Festool product's Instruction Manual. The Glubot is designed with a 2-chamber system that pushes glue from the bottom up through the secondary side chamber which ensures fresh glue every time. One small bottle I have filled with fish glue and that works well, it has the advantage of being able to put it in a tub of hot water to warm the glue which then flows nicely.

Template is 1" smaller than hole size, so the torch orifice ends up right on the line for 16-1/2" square and 24-1/2" square cutouts. Tthe easy-squeeze bottle features a unique two-chamber design that pulls the glue back after squeezing to eliminate dripping.they work great, but I went to use one after leaving it about half-full (tite-bond wood glue)for a couple years - there was a heavy skin over the glue, both in the spout end AND the main reservoir. Nach erfolgtem Widerspruch wird die Verarbeitung der betroffenen Daten beendet, es sei denn, wir können zwingende schutzwürdige Gründe für die Verarbeitung nachweisen, die Ihren Interessen, Rechten und Freiheiten überwiegen, oder wenn die Verarbeitung der Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen dient.

Kauf über die Funktion "Preisvorschlag" (soweit angeboten) Bei der Funktion "Preisvorschlag" haben Sie die Möglichkeit, uns ein Gegenangebot zu unterbreiten, indem Sie auf der Artikelseite die Schaltfläche "Preisvorschlag senden" anklicken, auf der folgenden Seite Ihren Preisvorschlag eintragen, die Schaltfläche "Preisvorschlag prüfen" anwählen und auf der nachfolgenden Seite die Schaltfläche "Preisvorschlag senden" bestätigen (verbindliches Angebot). I have three of these bought as a set and have had the same experience with two that are filled with pva, it is a real pain because each time I go to use it I give it a good squeeze and get nothing so usually take the lid off and reach for a brush. Nach einer berechtigten Gebotsrücknahme kommt zwischen dem Nutzer, der nach Ablauf der Auktion aufgrund der Gebotsrücknahme wieder Höchstbietender ist und dem Verkäufer kein Vertrag zustande.Bei Verbrauchern gilt diese Rechtswahl nur, soweit hierdurch der durch zwingende Bestimmungen des Rechts des Staates des gewöhnlichen Aufenthaltes des Verbrauchers gewährte Schutz nicht entzogen wird (Günstigkeitsprinzip). To be honest, I can make a mess in a sterile, empty room and do tend to get glue everywhere but I was able to apply a neat bead where I wanted it including into mortices with a minimum of mess.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop