Cordless Pressure Washer Car Washing Spray Gun 24V 4000mAh 200W Max 400PSI Battery-Powered Multi-Function High Pressure Water Gun with 6-in-1 Nozzle for Car & Cleaning Works Convenient and easy to use

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Cordless Pressure Washer Car Washing Spray Gun 24V 4000mAh 200W Max 400PSI Battery-Powered Multi-Function High Pressure Water Gun with 6-in-1 Nozzle for Car & Cleaning Works Convenient and easy to use

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s one of the best portable pressure washers if you’re after value for money because it strikes a good balance between power and affordability. With a small and portable build, this pressure washer can be wheeled around your car for effective cleaning from any angle. I have to complain about this push button because also during the test one of these just fell out and I needed to to fix it so this is the weak spot of this thing.

Cordless Pressure Washer takes portability and convenience into consideration, there is no power cable anymore, High-Capacity Battery Operated, allowing you to cleanall your outdoor spaces and gear, anytime, anywhere all your outdoor spaces and gear, anytime, anywhere. v=1684997389","width":800},{"alt":null,"id":34117637734675,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Cleaning and maintenance of various motor vehicles, the exterior walls of buildings, floors, baths, swimming pools, doors and windows, and corners that are difficult to clean manually. The Sealey Rechargeable is a brilliant pressure washer that’s perfect for use on the road, cleaning off-road bicycles. It’s a powerful machine that can spot clean dirt and easily tidy up driveways, paving, furniture and decking.v=1684997389","width":800},{"alt":null,"id":34117638029587,"position":11,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Of course, we weren’t expecting it to harbor the same power as the Karcher K2 but it wasn’t too far off. You can use hot water up to 60° from a bucket and cold water too, you can also connect it to the main water supply as well. The battery life on these cordless units isn’t comparable to that of a cordless drill but saving on needing mains power is a huge advantage in some situations. Cordless Electric Pressure Washer】:Combines portability with convenience for a unit that can go anywhere to get the job done.

If temperatures are likely to fall below freezing after you pressure wash, you should make sure to dry the surfaces that you have cleaned (particularly if you cleaned your car) thoroughly. It has a maximum BAR of 24 which equals around 350 PSI, perfect for refreshing the garden furniture or cleaning up the bike after a muddy ride out. Too little pressure and the job takes hours, too much pressure and you can damage paintwork and pointing. One piece: "I like Sun Joe Cordless Portable Pressure Washer because I can take this to places where I don't want to drag a hose and I don't want to drag an electric cord. com\/s\/files\/1\/0356\/3048\/1544\/files\/468ef44610c31b5b50b747b4f9f5ee49_f8b54c78-3973-41c1-a490-7acd20da4dfa_480x480.Don’t leave your cordless pressure washer anywhere that it can get too cold, and make sure that all the components are dry before packing it away. The hose is 6 m long, and the power cable is 5m, so you should be able to reach around cars and across small patios. The Kärcher OC3 Mobile Outdoor Cleaner is pretty unique in that it has a built-in water reservoir which is extremely helpful in certain situations. As a mobile detailer at this point of my career I do not bring water with me, I do not bring power with me 99.

So, when testing, we looked for an effective detergent injection system, additional hose length (6 m is suitably safe and boosts portability) and flexibility, a suitable water inlet filter, and hot water capacity.Probably the only thing I wish it had was like a little lock on the brake in case I'm on a hill where my gutters are sometimes but you can find a spot that it will probably sit securely without it. I can see myself taking this camping to clean plates, wash off footwear, and clean the car window screen after a trip down a wet motorway.

By nature, cordless portable pressure washers have lower bar pressure than electric and petrol model. There’s a jet nozzle for stubborn dirt, a foam nozzle for detergent and a flat-jet nozzle for cleaning bikes and garden furniture. IN-1HUMANIZED DESIGN NOZZLE] - Our high-pressure washer features the adjustable 6-in-1 nozzle: 0°, 20°, 20° slant direction, 40°, foam jetting, and shower mode or 0° heavy flow.Multiple Functions and application: Cleaning and maintenance of various motor vehicles, engineering vehicles, engineering machinery and agricultural machinery supporting products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop