Danielle Creations Quick Dry Turban Hair Towel Infused with Argan Oil, Vegan

Danielle Creations Quick Dry Turban Hair Towel Infused with Argan Oil, Vegan

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our gentle microfibre towel is designed to dry hair faster so you can save time and and avoid blow-drying. However, even though my hair is long and I have to fold the ends, so my hair fits in the towel, it does dampen my hair, which helps my hair dry quicker, when using a hairdryer. This gentle microfibre towel is designed to dry hair faster so you can save time and avoid blow-drying. Please note that due to customs restrictions, we are unable to deliver alcohol to Northern Ireland addresses.

Danielle creation's gentle microfiber towel is designed to dry hair faster than a regular cotton towel, saving time and blow drying. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and other UK islands and remote areas. They mention that it has lovely colors to pick from, and is much more attractive than a towel wrapped around your head.This super soft microfibre hair turban is sealed to retain the goodness of argan oil to keep your hair looking healthy whilst also taming frizz, repairing split ends and adding shine. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This super soft microfibre hair turban is designed to keep your hair looking healthy whilst also supporting hair growth, strengthening your hair and improving moisture retention. None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.

This super soft microfibre hair turban is sealed to retain the goodness of hemp oil to keep your hair looking healthy whilst also taming frizz, repairing split ends and adding shine. Just place over your head, twist the towel and secure with the button to provide an even more nourishing hair drying experience. I like the colour cyan, how easy it is to put the drying turban on my head and the smell it leaves in your hair. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Our gentle microfibre towel is designed to dry hair faster so you can save time and avoid blow-drying.Danielle creation's gentle microfiber towel is designed to dry hair faster than a regular cotton towel, minimising heat damage to your hair by reducing the time needed for blow drying. Infused with essential oils, our turban towels provide an extra shine to your hair, plus there's no need to wash between every use, just hang up to dry!

If you feel that a product is faulty please contact us straight away so that we can resolve the matter. It's sealed to retain the goodness of coconut oil to keep your hair looking healthy whilst also supporting hair growth, strengthening your hair and improving moisture retention. Keep your hair in tip-top condition with this fabulous black leopard hair drying turban from Danielle Creations. Ideal for long or short, curly or straight hair types, nourish hair while convenient turban style keeps hair secured out of the way while getting ready. A must-have ultra absorbent hair towel turban set, designed to reduce damage on the hair and make hair feel softer and stronger.This super soft microfiber hair turban is sealed to retain the goodness of argan oil to keep your hair looking healthy whilst also taming frizz, repairing split ends and adding shine.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop