The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1)

The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Just out of curiosity,” she says, “after you wake up in the morning, do you admire yourself in the mirror for one hour or two?” Looking more into how she does her writing, it is clearly evident that her characters definitely come first during her writing. More specifically, she claims to always get ideas for really awesome characters and then take time to thoroughly brain storm the ideas right until she comes up with the best world to place them in. a perfect example of how she is able to achieve this is in her book midnight rescue in which she claims to have had a heroine in mind in advance of course alongside other main characters in the book. What followed was simply the piecing together of smaller sections of her imagination for the book which was done and ended up with a rather solid plot. The more time spent together, the more Avery begins to see a new side of Declan, and the farther they move from the dreaded friend zone. Declan even offers to assist Avery with tasks beyond simply shampooing her hair. The champion of one-night hookups, Travis, won’t make things simple for her, though. He will try his hardest to gain her attention the more she attempts to avoid him.

Elle Kennedy books and biography | Waterstones Elle Kennedy books and biography | Waterstones

Laughing, she kneels on the bed in her underwear, but doesn’t make a move to touch me. “You are the most secure person I know, babe. You don’t need me to do a damn thing.” Hannah agrees to tutoring Garrett since he’s super popular, and they think it might make her crush, Justin, notice her.She snorts. “Uh-huh. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, Mr. Perfect, but I’m not interested in dating you.”

Deal by Elle Kennedy - Recaptains What happened in The Deal by Elle Kennedy - Recaptains

This was the final straw for her stepfather, so he sends her to her mother’s homeland, where her biological father also passed away, so she can discover a hobby other than partying and learn to value money. The Chase, a book in the same author’s Briar U series as The Deal, focuses on the tumultuous romance between Summer and Colin. Since she first met the enigmatic Colin, alias Fitzy, Summer has harbored feelings for him. I know you don’t,” I cut in, and then I tug her on top of me, feeling bad for making her worry. “I’m just being a brat, Wellsy. Feel free to ignore me.”What?” Garrett says defensively. “The godfather should have a say in the name. It’s in the rule book.” Oooh, what are we fighting about?” Allie asks without turning around. Her voice is muffled as she pokes her head deeper into the closet.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop