Hope In Vain?

Hope In Vain?

RRP: £15.95
Price: £7.975
£7.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The preposition substitution does raise some eyebrows to those familiar with in the same vein. However, before we talk about the idioms more, a word on the homophones and their individual meanings. 'Vane' Meaning and Usage and if Christ has not been raised, then our proclamation has been in vain and your faith has been in vain.

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. And hope does not make us ashamed, because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, the One having been given to us. How can Christians hope when we experience disappointments? We put our hope in the Lord as we look at Paul’s example in Philippians 4:4. Here, Paul was suffering greatly but he was writing to the church in Philippi which happened to be a church that was exceptionally poor. But Paul was writing to them to encourage them to keep hoping as they learn to be content with having much or little. Paul wrote to encourage them through his example walking with Christ, that even in the midst of disappointment, he could deal with humble means or prosperity. No matter the circumstance Paul persevered through hope because he “can do all things through Christ, ( Philippians 4:13, ESV). and the hope doth not make ashamed, because the love of God hath been poured forth in our hearts through the Holy Spirit that hath been given to us.Strong's 1453: (a) I wake, arouse, (b) I raise up. Probably akin to the base of agora; to waken, i.e. Rouse. and hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us.

and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the Lord's work, because you know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.Strong's 1680: Hope, expectation, trust, confidence. From a primary elpo; expectation or confidence. and the hope does not make ashamed, because the love of God has been poured forth in our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

and hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Lord, thank you for your peace and for being our true source of hope. No matter what I walk through, may I lean on you. I believe that the hope you give me will not disappoint. You are working through every struggle and hardship I face. I will not be disappointed because of the salvation and blessing of a heavenly inheritance through Jesus Christ.and hope putteth not to shame; because the love of God hath been shed abroad in our hearts through the Holy Ghost which was given unto us. and hope putteth not to shame; because the love of God hath been shed abroad in our hearts through the Holy Spirit which was given unto us. For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring: … so that, my brethren beloved, become ye stedfast, unmovable, abounding in the work of the Lord at all times, knowing that your labour is not vain in the Lord. Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. Strong's 1476: Sitting, seated; steadfast, firm. From a derivative of hezomai; sedentary, i.e. immovable. This hope will not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. The anonymous Trump administration official who authored a 2018 New York Times op-ed critical of the president, has now released a book in the same vain.This hope does not disappoint us, for God has poured out his love into our hearts by means of the Holy Spirit, who is God's gift to us. And hope maketh not ashamed, because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts, by the Holy Spirit which is given to us.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop