Ultimate Footslave Dream: A Femdom Chastity Foot Fetish Collection

Ultimate Footslave Dream: A Femdom Chastity Foot Fetish Collection

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

gander is also good for the goose, after much argument. What she doesn't know is that I have planned a

Like Ann, two weeks ago, I couldn't sit down for a couple of days. My bottom was so sore that I didn't and relax. The machine wouldn't let it. It was milking me. My penis was being rubbed raw and the pain Dave was thinking to himself " I could have sworn I saw Carol driving behind me. I doubt it though she almost never goes out.She tells me to go get her a cigarette, but as I am leaving she slaps my ass, “Good man-slut” she says with a smile.

genitals, bottom and any other area they could reach relaxing me and finally causing a full erection, the first We'll see how you feel in about thirty minutes". she said. After ejaculating my penis wanted to go limp Bad news is…” she said as she walked towards me, “you have to smell my shoe!” and she suddenly pressed the opening of the shoe over my nose and wrapped tape once around my head to hold it in place. Thanks to the tape hold my head secure, she really didn’t get much of a struggle from me. Days – After the third day, the testicles are full in most men. At the 3-5 day mark, sperm will be the healthiest and will lose their motility (ability to swim well) after the fifth day. If you were trying to conceive, you would want to “clean out his pipes” every three days to ensure that the sperm in each ejaculation is as healthy as possible. He will feel uncomfortable here but aside from some pressure and aching, it shouldn’t be significant. God my feet really stink, I can smell them from here. I can only imagine how bad the smell is down there,” she taunts. “Most people wouldn’t go anywhere near them because of the smell, but you don’t mind do you?” she says as she puts one of her feet right on my face cupping my nose with her toes.I protested at first, but after a firm slap delivered by my mother-in-law, I complied and they both shared the key. She was right, because after that, I became much more obedient and easy to boss around due to the fact that they controlled my release. I just feel like it would be fun! I could tease you and you couldn’t do anything about it!” Brittany said, still wide-eyed and smiling. The bulge in my pants was doing all my thinking at this point: if I win, she goes down on me, even if I lose she ties me up, but still gets me excited? I bet she wouldn’t stop there! Sounds like a win-win to me. My mouth was open for half a second before a soft fabric was roughly forced into my mouth. Robin was far less delicate about stuffing me mouth, she pushed violently. Then I feel tape on my mouth, then she wrapped it around my head once, twice, three times. Dear reader, I can see why you find your husband’s foot-kissing greeting so appealing. It’s an intoxicating blend of devotion, respect, and just a dash of sexy subservience. Training him to perform this gesture without being prompted? Well, that’s just the cherry on top, and I’m all too eager to help you add that garnish. Teaching your husband rituals – 5 Steps Step 1: The Introduction I like your begging, maybe if you convince me that you know your place I’ll reduce it to 5 months.”

Thank her? Why would I ever do that? She puts her toes under my chin and raises my head and stares right into my eyes.For the Dominant woman exploring or curious about a Female Led Dynamic, it is a good opportunity to experiment for a short period of time and get a feel for both the power and the enjoyment a FLR can bring without committing to a full life change. And you will not beg me to have mercy, nor will you try to convince me to reduce it to 5 or 4 months, in fact, you will thank me for it.”

Start by explaining why you find this act so appealing. Choose a relaxed, intimate moment to tell him, “Darling, you have no idea how powerful and loved I feel when you kneel and kiss my feet as I enter. I would love it if you could do this every time.” Step 2: The Reinforcement Please, please, pay close attention to formatting instead of giant walls of text. It makes the story MUCH more readable and enjoyable. My wife's belt arrived and fit like a glove. Form the outside it appears exactly like the one I wear; a steelBrittany reached over and pushed Robin’s feet off my face, and said “Go upstairs, dinner’s almost ready” A nice tongue bath on my feet is perfect after a long hot day.” Her feet were extra smelly today due to the heat.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop