KS Tools 104.5050 Ratchet pipe cutter, 28-67mm

KS Tools 104.5050 Ratchet pipe cutter, 28-67mm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We may earn commission from our brand partners when purchasing products through our links. Learn more.

I carry these in my industrial maintenance bag,” wrote a buyer. “They are not the top of the line, but they do the job. The coating on the blade seems to help, and they are sharp.” Another reviewer explained, “I had to cut both PEX, and PVC pipes during the remodel of our kitchen and bathrooms. I was able to cut both without any problems.” SpecificationsAdjustable pipe cutters are ideal if you are looking for versatility or have various pipes of different sizes to cut We hope our review of the best PVC pipe cutters has been helpful. For more suppliers of related products, including plastic tubing cutters, pipe cutting tools, electric pipe cutters, plastic pipe tools, and air-powered pipe cutters, consult our additional guides, or visit the Thomas Supplier Discovery Platform. Other Related Articles Since switching to well-made tools, my frustration has been reduced and the results produced have drastically improved,” wrote one plumbing professional. “This is a nice heavy tubing cutter that works as intended. I like the Ridgid brand and feel the added expense is well worth the investment.” Specifications

PVC pipe cutters are well-known for tools for cutting PVC pipes and can be used by professionals as well as by DIYs. The process of cutting PVC pipes is very simple. All you need to do is to insert the PVC pipe into the cutter and squeeze the handles then release. You can do this process repeatedly until the pipe is completely cut. Blade Material: In addition to a sharp pipe cutter blade, there are a few different blade types that can improve performance, and strength, enhance the sharpness of a cut, and help with easy cutting. Almost all PVC pipe cutters have undergone some sort of heat treatment to help harden the blade, leading to sharper cuts. Heat-treated steel also helps encourage flexibility so the blade doesn’t break and is able to sustain the cutting force. Keep in mind that the price is not always based on the quality of the product. So, don’t compromise quality to save some money. The quality and safety of the PVC pipe cutter should be a priority! If you are cutting 2.5-inch steel pipe and need to get it done, you won't go wrong here,” wrote one reviewer. “Cuts like a champ, and I suspect it will last a long time as it seems to be quality made.” Another customer wrote, “This pipe cutter worked perfectly! Buy it if you need one! You'll never need another one. Heavy-duty and perfect cut! Easy to use.” Specifications The handles are designed to perfectly fit in your hand for a comfortable cutting process. When this is coupled with its lightweight nature, you can be sure to work on your cutting tasks for an extended time without getting tired. Together with other reasons, we recommend this PVC pipe cutter for anyone whose accurate cuts mean a lot. Technical specsIf you are looking for a super excellent PVC pipe cutter, this is the tool that will guarantee you that. This cutter is designed for cutting PVC, plastics, and rubber tubing. I'm very confident I will continue to get many, many years of use cutting PVC and other material,” wrote a customer. “Solid, smart design.” Another reviewer noted, “I used it to cut several pieces of ¾-inch PVC without issue. Very clean cuts.” Specifications

Anna Ryan is a writer, copywriter and editor. She has a wide range of knowledge and, because of this, has been able to contribute to a variety of different genres, including article and blog writing.This is a professional PVC and tube cutter that has adopted a ratchet drive mechanism to save your energy. You can effortlessly cut through plastic pipes with little energy. Besides, the blades are uniquely designed to deliver a smooth clean cut without a hassle.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop