Brother AE2500 Sewing Machine

Brother AE2500 Sewing Machine

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Do not push or pull the fabric when sewing, and follow careful instruction when freehand stitching so that you do not deect the needle and cause it to break. The numbers marked on the stitch length dial represent the stitch length in millimeters (mm) (1/25 inch). I have just completed a viscose blouse with button placket and an A-Line skirt in a heavy weight fabric, and am pleased with all the functions.

A reliable go-to for any stitch type, whether you're hand or machine sewing, it will sew all fabrics with strong, durable stitching without fibre lint or seam crimping. Overall, the Brother AE2500 is a versatile and user-friendly sewing machine that offers a range of features to accommodate various sewing needs.This particular model features 17 decorative and utility stitches including one four-step button hole. The Brother brand have a solid reputation for manufacturing affordable sewing machines that have excellent stitch quality. I had never touched a sewing machine in my life and bought this to make face masks for the family members.

inserting the bobbin is also easy to do; simply just open the clear plastic bobbin cover and stick the bobbin inside, matching the icon that is on the worktable. We’ve got compact mini sewing machines for crafters who are on the go, beginner sewing machines to help you get started and technical computerised sewing machines for more experienced sewers. The position needed for making the satin stitch varies according to the material and thread being used. This allows users to complete a wide variety of projects, from simple repairs to more complex garment construction.

FOR USERS IN CENELEC COUNTRIES This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Also, my eight year old daughter has made some lovely bunting for her bedroom - the foot peddle is easy to control. XH2149-001 • To sew in reverse, push the reverse sewing lever in as far as possible and hold it in that position while you lightly push the foot controller. For added convenience, the machine is equipped with a free arm feature, allowing users to sew cylindrical items such as sleeves and trouser legs with ease. Trial sewing Stop the machine with the needle in the fabric at the point where you want to change the sewing direction, and then raise the presser foot lever.

The only downfall was I felt the lead was a little short - you need to be close to the socket but not that it would put me off the purchase. If this occurs, place thin paper or stabilizer material under the fabric and sew it together with the fabric. It comes with a number of presser feet and some useful accessories, but is it the right sewing machine for you?In this review we will be taking a closer look at the individual features of the Brother AE2500 stitch sewing machine and seeing if it lives up to the hype of being both suitable for beginners and experienced sewers alike. Storage compartment Thread tension Stitch length dial ■ Correct tension Correct tension is important as too much or too little tension will weaken your seams or cause puckers on your fabric.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop