How Could She?

How Could She?

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

detailed her horrific upbringing and gang rapes orchestrated by evil mum Dunsmore, 58, who was jailed for 12 years in 2007 and released in 2015. She might have been forgiven if she had eventually shown support and love for her child and even asked for forgiveness - instead she sided every time with her daughters enemies! Dunsmore, who was of low intelligence and went to a special school, claims she was abused by her own father, William. Dana is ultimately triumphant over her abusers but initiating and pursuing the court proceedings added to the cost to her personally.

Childline statistics suggest that when a child is abused by a woman, the perpetrator is most likely their mother.I just wish someone had noticed the oddities earlier and maybe stopped these disgusting meat sticks from damaging those sweet children's lives. It was though – and many of the paedophiles involved – including her mother – would be sent to prison for their part in what happened to Dana and Heather. Detectives who helped uncover the paedophile ring said at the time it was the worst case they’d ever seen. She doesn't feel his loss as much as that of her mother because he wasn't part of her life for long. The Scottish Government has announced plans to stop automatic release for prisoners jailed for serious offences after two-thirds of their sentence.

Dana, from north Edinburgh, was raped from the age of 5 by her stepfather, from age 7 by a grandfather, then by other members of the ring. The story of how she had been trapped, for 10 years, in a circle of sexual abuse by her mother and others in a family paedophile ring became a best-seller.If someone like a kind teacher had asked me then, straight out, if this was happening, I might have said yes,” she says.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop