Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles

Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fierce, fabulous, & funny spiritual sage and girl guru Gabrielle Bernstein has a new mantra for the modern generation: “Make shift happen!” Her latest book, Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Discovering Self-Love and Miracles, is all about making miracles- and making love- to yourself. In times when we all want something to believe in, Gabrielle gives us something to believe in: ourselves. Have you ever heard of the book A Course In Miracles (A.C.I.M)? "Spirit Junkie" is a lovely, meaningful, true account of a 30 year old woman's struggle (and then triumph over) addiction by finding A Course In Miracles. Gabrielle lovingly and open-heartedly touches on some of the beautiful 365 lessons in the book (yes, one lesson per day for a year), and shares her thoughts on how you can apply them to your life if you are so moved. (If you are interested in spirituality as opposed to religion, yet yearn for your own "religious experience", I suggest researching A.C.I.M.) The book's main idea, and Gabrielle's book's main idea, is that we always have the choice to either act out of fear or out of love, and that any act of love (outward OR inward) IS a miracle in the "eyes" of spirit/the universe/God, and affects not only our own life positively, but in turn, serves the whole world.

I like gabby. I respect the work that she does and I think it's great she has helped to create a shift in making meditation, spiritually and prayer more accessible and more mainstream, I suppose. A.C.I.M. was published in the 1970's, and spiritual guru Marianne Williamson's book "A Return To Love" (also based on A.C.I.M) was published in the 1990's. Now, for a newer generation, Gabrielle has introduced us to the concepts, feelings, and ways of life associated with spirituality and love. Her take on it is clearly geared toward spiritual novices and a younger group of readers. The last chapter titled "Spirit Junkie" is a specially wonderful chapter with special inspiration where the author reaches the end of her story .. her present moment .. after that long trip and transformation ending up as a Miracle Worker .. sharing the sensations of this role, main guidelines, general steps to follow in the whole process from fear to love .. this chapter could be considered as a summary of the whole book informative and comprehensive as a great ending after reading the previous chapters .. Now, Bernstein lives an empowered, healthy, and joyful life. In Spirit Junkie, Bernstein guides readers through the life-changing lessons that shaped her spiritual journey: how we become accustomed to fearful ways of thinking, how to recognize and change those thought patterns to make way for bliss, and how to maintain our happiness and share it with the world. By understanding and changing our perceptions, hang-ups will melt away, resentments will release, and a childlike faith in joy will be reignited.

Spirit  Masterclass Level 2

The accomplishment the author achieved at the end of her story is in it self a miracle after all she had experienced and is an inspiration to all and could be for many the light at the end of a long dark tunnel somewhere .. from my end I can say this stuff does actually work actually feeling it while still in the process of reading the book .. New colourful mobile app from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book. It’s too early to say how deep an impact this book has had on me, though I know that it has triggered (or at least helped to trigger) a period of great growth and healing for me. For those that want to get into practice deeper and take the training to the next level we welcome you to join Gabrielle for this immersive practice. It is only available to those who have graduated from the Spirit Masterclass level 1.

A decade ago, young women like Ms. Bernstein might have been expected to chase the lifestyle of high heels and pink drinks…But now there is a new role model for New York’s former Carrie Bradshaws…well versed in self-help and New Age spirituality…Ms. Bernstein is one of a circle of such figures, influenced less by the oeuvre of Candace Bushnell than that of Marianne Williamson.” —The New York Times So long, Carrie Bradshaw—there’s a new role model for go-getting thirty-somethings. Gabrielle Bernstein is doling out inner peace and self-love for the postmodern spiritual set.”— Elle Judgment is the core of our discomfort. In Judgment DetoxI teach you my 6-step method for releasing and healing judgment so you can feel good and restore oneness! https://gabbybernstein.com/

Success!

I appreciate her effort to make what I guess you could call a primer to ACIM for, as she says, the next generation, but I found that in her effort to do so, it almost comes off unpolished and dumbed down. The book could use a good edit and a little more direction as to whether it is an autobiography or a highlight of her favorite parts from ACIM. The Course is quoted throughout and I gravitated more towards those lines than Gaby's text. As the Course can be cumbersome, this is probably a good intro to the concept, but I had trouble getting past her language and started this book 3 times before I could finish it. A Spirit Junkie is someone who fully embraces their unique gifts and uses them to be a force for good in the world. When we love and accept ourselves, we shine brightly-and that energy radiates outward, encouraging others to do the same. The concepts and exercises Gabrielle introduces in both books are scientifically sound. Mantras and affirmations used in conjunction with meditation and physical activity have been proven to have tremendous health benefits, both mentally and physically. Neurologically, rewiring your brain is possible, and Gabrielle shows you how in an easy to understand way that’s totally fun. You won’t even realize you’re working with yourself on yourself; it’s much more like playing…it’s a joyful, happy, fun experience. It’s like having a gab session with your best girlfriend, if she was something like a tiny Buddha. This year the Spirit Masterclass level 2 is in in the Center from Sunday October 21st to Friday October 26th 2018. You are responsible for your own room and board since it is not included in the Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 2. If you decide to stay at the you will find that it is priced well for what it is.

appears regularly as an expert on The Dr. Oz Show and co-hosted the Guinness World Record largest guided meditation with Deepak Chopra. Additionally, Gabrielle has been featured in media outlets such as ELLE, OWN, TODAY, Marie Claire, Health, SELF, Women’s Health, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, the covers of Success Magazine, Experience Life Magazine and Many have called the Spirit Masterclass level 2 a life changing event just like level 1 was. But with level 2 you will getDue to its high request rate, it took about a month for me to get this book. I got it on a Friday, finished over breakfast that Sunday morning. Why? What was so attractive about this book? Well, for one, it's an easy accessible read. I've always been curious about reading A Course in Miracles. In fact, I've owned it for close to 9 years and still haven't gotten past the second chapter. "Spirit Junkie" brought the course down to my level. Interweaving lessons from the Course with personal life experience, Gabby's text shines with approachability and interest. As for me? Remember that miracle needed to change the world I was talking about? Ultimately, I have ended up holding my breath for that miracle. I never turned blue in the face, either. Instead I learned to control my breathing, one of the most basic involuntary functions we have. That in itself is a miracle, because a miracle, as Gabby teaches, is a shift in perception. And who would have ever thought we can control our most basic seemingly involuntary functions, like breathing? Like Albert Einstein said, “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

Book Genre: Autobiography, Biography, Health, Inspirational, Memoir, Nonfiction, Personal Development, Psychology, Self Help, Spirituality Once upon a time, I thought there was no hope for my generation. Nothing short of a miracle could have convinced me otherwise. And I wasn’t holding my breath for that miracle, either. Miracles were things people talked about, but had never seen; much like Big Foot, the chupacabra, and the ghost of Elvis. They weren’t things that really happened, and they certainly didn’t happen to me. They were reserved for sensational headlines like “Miraculous Birth: 90 Year Old Man Gives Birth To a Two Headed Kitten”, and the Christmas classic Miracle on 34th Street; which needless to say was about Santa Claus, another mythical marvel. Sometimes you just want to feel and touch your new gems. Of course you can. Everything that they offer in the webshop they have in a physical store in The Netherlands too! Judgement Detox was the second book by Gabrielle that I read. I borrowed it from the library quite a while before actually opening it. It just sat there staring at me but I couldn’t will myself to read it.Level 2 starts out expanding on what you learned in the Spirit Masterclass. As you expand with Gabrielle and other spirit junkies on the work in level one you will go deeper to make more of the person that you want to be. All while adding confidence, going deeper with your practice and giving more to the teachings. How does a New York City publicist and party girl turn into a go to guide for the next generation? In her new book, Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles, Gabrielle Bernstein shares the story of how she transformed her life, offering her spiritual journey as a guidebook for overcoming fear, changing perceptions, and creating a life you’re psyched to wake up for. Bernstein has traded self-doubt and addiction for a new kind of high. In 2005 she became a student of A Course in Miracles and since then she has been guided to teach those spiritual principles to the next generation of seekers. Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein – eBook Details

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop