Russell Hobbs RHDH1001 10 Litre/Day Dehumidifier for Damp/Mould & Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Office, Caravan, Laundry Drying, 30m2 Room, Smart Timer, White

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Russell Hobbs RHDH1001 10 Litre/Day Dehumidifier for Damp/Mould & Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Office, Caravan, Laundry Drying, 30m2 Room, Smart Timer, White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I found the dehumidifier was pleasantly quiet compared to cheaper version I've used in the past. However, it does give off a low-level hum which I could hear down the corridor. It is recommended that you give your dehumidifier a clean once every three months. This simply requires a damp cloth to wipe the outside, but we would also consider rinsing out the water tank at the same time.

That leads us nicely into price, where we’re going to spend some time looking at the price of RUSSELL HOBBS RHDH1001 Portable Dehumidifier and seeing how that compares to other Dehumidifiers and also looking at the sort of price you can expect to pay for products from Russell Hobbs. Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41 Consider the brand. We’ll go into more detail in a moment about brand and whether Russell Hobbs is your best option for Dehumidifiers. But the point here is just to make sure you’re factoring in brand when considering the quality of a product. Some brands will be better known for quality than others, and no doubt some of the much higher quality brands will attract a higher price for their products. You’re also going to want to know how durable the product is, so here we’d advise taking a look at the materials that the Dehumidifiers are made from. The biggest issue with the water tank came when emptying it, the reservoir would full right to the very top so it often spilt over when I slid it out to empy it. There is a cleverly hidden carry handle built into the reservoir but it didn't help overcome the spilling issue.Drying Laundry - Another application of the Russell Hobbs RHDH1001 Dehumidifier is to dry laundry indoors. This is ideal on wet winter days or when pollen season is at its peak. If you have your heart set on a particular brand or even a selection of brands then we’d suggest you spend a bit of time writing up a list of the brands that you would happily buy. This can really help you in narrowing down the selection when it comes to choosing a product. For example, over at Currys PC World you can filter products by brand, so you could filter just to show the brands on your list. This is especially useful knowing that there are 5 Dehumidifiers to choose from at Currys PC World. It’s also important to have a good idea of your expectations in terms of quality too. You may not actually be looking for the best quality product if your main goal is to get cheap Dehumidifiers. So spend some time considering what’s important to you and think about the areas that you’d be happy to compromise or not. In terms of noise, the Russell Hobbs version is louder than many other top-rated dehumidifiers at 47.5dB. Setting yourself a budget will really help you to narrow down your search. It can also help you to avoid the slippery slope of buying a really expensive product that perhaps had advanced specifications that you didn’t need or couldn’t actually afford.

The Russell Hobbs dehumidifier has four wheels on the bottom so is incredibly easy to move around the home. I could easily roll it around between my bedroom, the spare room where we dry the laundry. Suitability - The Russell Hobbs RHDH1001 Dehumidifier is designed for rooms with a floor space of up to 30 square metres. It's ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, basements, utility rooms, etc. It removes up to 10 litres of water from the air per day. This is more than enough to keep damp, mould and condensation under control. The Russell Hobbs 10L Dehumidifier is the ideal tool for drying laundry, reducing humidity and minimising the physical signs of damp and condensation. This 10L dehumidifier is suitable for a room size up to 30m2- perfect for small and medium sized rooms such as a bedroom or utility room. It features an easy to empty 2 litre water tank and has a maximum extraction rate of up to 10 litres per day. This easy-to-use product features a continuous extraction mode for maximum extraction rate, a water full indicator and a 600mm hose for continuous drainage. This product comes with a free one year manufacturer guarantee. A free second year guarantee is available upon registering your product. To put it to the true test I tried sleeping with it on in my bedroom. I'm quite a light sleeper, so although during the day I didn't find the hum that irritating, I did struggle to get to sleep with it and ended up switching it off. Consider the price. We’ll dive into a lot more detail on the price of RUSSELL HOBBS RHDH1001 Portable Dehumidifier shortly, but in terms of quality, the obvious advice here is ‘you get what you pay for’. It’s really just being aware that if you’re buying the cheapest of the Dehumidifiers from Currys PC World you might not expect the same level of quality as you’d get from a decent quality product like RUSSELL HOBBS RHDH1001 Portable Dehumidifier.Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41. Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop