Cacolatini - Il Vero Gusto Italiano

Cacolatini - Il Vero Gusto Italiano

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My hackles were raised and the waiter begrudgingly led us into the bar where we did enjoy a cocktail and were then seated at our table at 5. If you know and love food and produce, even a little bit, then you just know when it is made with love and care and passion. COVID-19 hit us hard, but it also gave us time to reflect on where we’ve been and where we want to go from here. We’d come together as friends and eating companions because of our shared love of this small Italian restaurant in Sheffield. The menu had a great choice of food, we tried the Frito misto starter which was delicious, we had a lamb main course and a Raghu di mare pasta dish.

You longed for more on the plate and deep down all Sheffielders, even the swankiest, treasure Value For Money. There are currently 2 active directors according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 24th May 2023. We couldn’t get enough of the place and from then on until we moved to the Isle of Wight in 2009, we were regulars. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Vero Gusto sauces are flavorless, have no added preservatives and have no added sugar (they only contain the sugar that is naturally present in the ingredients).

As a chef, I know it makes the biggest difference, so I’m pretty picky when it comes to sourcing fresh food. The kitchen was in a generous mood and gave us complimentary flatbreads, drizzled with balsamic and sandwiched with ham, before our mains arrived. Whether you are in the mood for a hearty bowl of spaghetti bolognese or a mouthwatering margherita pizza, you can expect nothing but the best from our kitchen.

When they opened as Gusto in 2011 we went as soon as possible to find lots had changed…but all to the good. If you’re Googling the reviews bear in mind that this place started out as Gusto-Italiano in Church Street in 2007 then moved to Norfolk Row and dropped the ‘Italiano,’ becoming VeroGusto last year after a legal letter from a restaurant chain. I still maintain he has the best, most thought out and varied wine list in Sheffield and probably South Yorkshire if not beyond. At Il vero gusto Italiano ltd, we are more than just a restaurant, we are a point of interest for food lovers.

The food is exactly like that you would hope to discover away from the tourist traps down one of the smarter streets of an Italian city. WE HAD gathered for pre-dinner bottles of Peroni, just to get us in the mood for our Italian evening, and scrolled a little apprehensively through VeroGusto’s menu. The images of the products are purely indicative, the products sent may undergo changes in packaging and format. For Lemmy and I, it all started when we were wandering around Sheffield one winters’ day back in 2008 looking, as always, for good Italian eateries which, at that time, were about as rare in Sheffield as a cream free spaghetti carbonara.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop