PUMA Men's Future Z 2.4 Fg/Ag Soccer Shoe

PUMA Men's Future Z 2.4 Fg/Ag Soccer Shoe

RRP: £84.80
Price: £42.4
£42.4 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dual mesh moulds well around the forefoot, and you can feel the compression from the knit tongue and collar

Puma Future Z 2.4 FG/AG - Parisian Night/Fizzy Light

The Future Pro are less premium than Neymar’s boots, but the two still have that quality feel nonetheless and made even more attractive by its significantly cheaper valuation. It retains the Fuzionfit compression band, Dynamic Motion System tooling, and PWRTAPE on the sides. Match Chase your dreams wearing PUMA Future Z 2.4 Neymar FG/AG football boots in Fiery Coral/Gold, a signature colourway of the Future Z endorsed by NJR at football’s biggest international tournament. Umbro Velocita 6 soccer cleats review: An attractive cleat which just falls short of its "elite" price tag Puma claims that “the band was developed using a special combination of polyester and spandex yarns, along with special technical yarns to create the perfect balance of compression, comfort and durability, giving the wearer that second-skin feeling.”

Drive your opponents crazy and channel the power of one of football's greatest-ever players, Neymar Jr, with these FUTURE 2.4 football boots. With a host of tech features and a lightweight design, you'll be playing with speed and precision every time you take to the pitch.

Puma Future Z 2.4 FG/AG Football Boots - Tradeinn

Initially known for its customisable lacing system; transitioned to Fuzionfit+ with the Future Z release in December 2020

It’s not a deal breaker but I’d like the TPU coating to be thinner and to have a little more knitted material on that upper to provide a more luxurious touch on the Puma Future Z. I did a Reus – I went laceless First thing to notice is the snug and comfortable fit; meshed forefoot soft and free, and moulds well around the toes in an instant; knit collar compresses well and transitions smoothly to the lower leg Runs a bit quarter-size long; could be good for those who prefer that extra space on the toes, though responsiveness might be affected for some We tested a pair of the Puma Future Z Lazertouch football boots in a UK size 10 (US 11/EUR 45/BR 43/CM 29 - Women's: UK 10/US 12/EUR 45/BR 43/CM 29). Comfort and fit The first time I put the boots on, I thought the compression band was tight around my midfoot – if it was a little tighter, the band would have caused cramping in my feet. Within a couple of minutes of light jogging and warm ups, my concerns and the tightness melted away. The compression band is comfy AF. The Puma Future Z is all about mobility

Puma Future Z 2.4 FG/AG - Pro:Direct Sport

Previous Future compression band feels too concentrated on the midfoot; compression in new Future Z 1.3 feels evenly spread out Wider coverage of the Fuzionfit+ streamlines the tension all-over the midfoot, as opposed to the midfoot-centric iteration of the compression band in the Future Z 1.1 and 1.2 Forefoot has no structure and feels extremely soft and pliable; comfortable feel favourite part of Jay Mike about the Future Oh, and props to the designers for Puma cat logos: they nailed the effect on the front of the toe and with the gold version on the heel. They, in particular, look excellent – as does the "LAZERTOUCH" leading up between the leather and the main body of the boot.The Puma Future has been a curious silo. It’s not one to be pigeonholed in one of the industry’s common categories such as a “speed” boot, “power” boot or a “control” boot. Puma carved out its own path with the Future silo to meet a need that is often under-appreciated – a need for the perfect fitting boot. I bought these for my daughter. They were a great fit. She loved them. Very comfortable. Wore them till she grew out of them. FFT worried about these ones when we got them out the box. Notoriously, the lighter the boot, the more difficult it's going to be to get on. The clue’s in the name with the Future: it’s a boot designed to push the boundaries of what’s possible in football, maximising your agility so you can make match-winning plays.

Puma Future Ultimate 2023 Boots Review - Football Boots Puma Future Ultimate 2023 Boots Review - Football Boots

Of course, that 15 grams doesn't mean much between models – but try these ones out against, say, the heavier vegan Puma Kings, and you can notice a world of difference in weight. They're heavier than the incredibly light Nike Tiempos but not by too much. Despite the major concept change, Puma’s bold new design has stayed true to the Future DNA by providing one of the best fitting and secure boots in recent years. With an improved design, top notch performance and a new star in Neymar promoting the boots, I’m sure the Puma Future Z will be a commercial success as much as it is a critical one. Soleplate has more width and the upper has enough stretch and volume to accommodate wider foot types The Future Z’s fit is so adaptive, laces are optional. FUZIONFIT compression extends throughout the midfoot, stretching where required to conform to your individual foot shape and movements, keeping the boot comfortable and secure with no need to lace up. Equally, if you prefer a super-tight feel or just like the look of laces, the option’s always there. Smart. Putting on the boot isn’t a chore despite how small the mouth looks. All you need to do is to loosen the top laces and in goes your feet. The Puma Future Z fits perfectly width and length wise when I went half a size down. Those with super wide feet should go true to size but for everyone else, go half down. The boots feel light on feet at 220g in a US 9 and you’d be hard-pressed to hear anyone having issues with its weight or how they fit especially when you take your first steps in them.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

A comfortable pair of football boots because of the softness of the knit and mesh on the Fuzionfit360 upper The leather around the toe-box of the foot does not stretch, though. That's a good thing: it means you don't have to up-size to get bigger. Over time, however, this leather is probably going to soften, so look out for that. Break the game with your unpredictable agility wearing PUMA Future Z 2.4 FG/AG football boots in Parisian Night/Fizzy Light/Pistachio.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop