Hakko FX888D-23BY Digital Soldering Station FX-888D FX-888 (blue & yellow)

£88.02
FREE Shipping

RRP: £176.04
Price: £88.02
£88.02 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The user-friendly LCD screen with 3 buttons makes it easy to read and use, while the tool-free replacement of the tips is a handy feature. The pre-set temperature modes make it easy to get the perfect setting for your project, and the separate replacement of the iron and station is a nice touch. It the more powerful than most WES/WESD stations, and the ergonomic handle makes it comfortable to use. The improved safety rest is included, and easy access to the power switch is a nice safety feature.

There are two types of solder you should know about – rosin and acid core. An acid core is mostly used for soldering in plumbing purposes, whereas a rosin core is better suited for electronics. So, if you’re looking specifically for a solder to use in your electronic projects, go with a rosin core product [9]. Can you get lead poisoning from touching solder? The iron holder also has a convenient area for a cleaning wire and a cleaning sponge. I only wish that the opening for the cleaning wire was a bit bigger. As is, I regularly clean the tip using the same spot. Having the removable bottom makes it so easy to clean all the solder junk that collects at the bottom from the cleaning wire. If only the rubber legs were a bit wider, they would help keep the iron holder from sliding around my desk. (This could be just because of the type of tabletop I have it sitting on.) Removable FX-888D tray

FX-888D Tip Types

The WE1010NA is recommended for easy professional soldering jobs, such as PCBs, electronic kits, indoor lighting, low-voltage wiring, and cable assembling. Other acceptable applications are hobby models, small appliances like repairs or audio systems, and electrical work. Specifications Ultimately, the decision between the Hakko FX-888D and Weller WE1010 will come down to personal preference and budget. How can you tell if it’s a fake Hakko FX-888D?

I am amazed by all of the available tip options and soldering iron attachments. For the FX-888D, there are only three extra different iron options. Heater output has been increased by 30% compared to that of the conventional models HAKKO 936/937. Also HAKKO FX888D delivers excellent thermal recovery by using T18 series soldering tips for their terrific heat conductivity. This is a question often asked by hobbyists and DIY enthusiasts looking to upgrade their equipment. The answer, however, isn’t always clear-cut. There are many factors to consider when choosing a soldering iron, including price, usability, and durability.This type differs from Shape B and I by bending the tip end and is capable of soldering by applying the tip in 2 ways: face and point. Overall, the WE1010 is a great soldering station for those looking for an affordable and user-friendly option.

Adjust the tip temperature to match the set temperature in case that there is a difference between those temperatures due to tip shape, heater replacement, or other factors. Hot tweezers. These are used to remove SMD chips and flat components. (The number of times I wish I had this one could have saved me).Since I started using my new Hakko soldering iron, I have been soldering not just because I must but because I want to! To the point that I am running out of things to solder. The main reason I ran out is how the little time it takes for the soldering iron to heat up. Before, I would have to start heating my soldering iron and then begin prepping everything. Usually, I was ready before the iron was ready to the solder. Otherwise, I would be sitting there with the tip on the leads, waiting for enough heat to be able to melt the solder. BUT. Even then, I’d have to wait for the leads to heat up enough for the solder to flow correctly.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop