Global Gizmos 35570 Heart Shaped Waffle Maker / 1000W / Unique Thermostatic Design/Non-Stick Plates/Easy Clean / 25cm x 22cm / Pink Colour

£9.955
FREE Shipping

Global Gizmos 35570 Heart Shaped Waffle Maker / 1000W / Unique Thermostatic Design/Non-Stick Plates/Easy Clean / 25cm x 22cm / Pink Colour

RRP: £19.91
Price: £9.955
£9.955 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s not surprising that I chose beets to give these waffles their pinkish hue. I love having beets at lunch and dinner, and finally, I have an excuse to eat them in the morning too! I also took a chance on this recipe and experimented with tapioca flour, a starchy flour made from cassava root that has a sweet flavor. Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property. A square waffle maker that features a lightweight design and comes with three sets of interchangeable plates. Another great thing about this waffle maker is that it features very simple temperature controls. To adjust the temperature to the desired level simply turn the small temperature knob that is located on the front left side of the unit.

Since its cooking plates are completely coated, this circle waffle maker will be very easy to clean. Everything you need to do is use a damp cloth to wipe off possible leftovers and dry it up with a soft kitchen towel. Be careful not to scratch it because you might damage the quality of the coat. Be sure to lightly spray or grease your waffle maker before pouring the batter onto it.Depending on the size of your waffle iron, you may have enough batter to make more than 8 waffles. This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product In a high-powered blender, blend the almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and roasted beet. The almond milk + apple cider vinegar serves as a substitute for traditional buttermilk. That’s why these pink waffles taste just as good as classic buttermilk waffles!

I highly recommend using pre-cooked beets, like the ones you can find at Trader Joe’s or the Love Beets brand (found in the produce section at most large grocery stores). This will drastically reduce your prep time! If you’ve never cooked a beet, or have no interest in temporarily dying your hands red, they’re your best option.

A highly practical 5in1 waffle maker that comes with fully coated cooking plates and has a built-in adjustable timer. The feature that only this waffle maker has to offer is the built-in adjustable timer. You can adjust the timer according to your needs up to thirty minutes and the best thing is that once the time runs out, it will signal an audible reminder that will let you know your waffles are done. A metal waffle maker that features a very simple plug-in design and provides you with the ultimate temperature control. I started withmy favorite buttermilk waffle recipe, made a few little tweaks, and then made them extra festive with a little pink food coloring.We don’t use a lot of food coloring at our house, but I make an exception for holiday treats. It’s only a few times a year, and sometimes it’s fun to turn your food pretty colors, right? If you’re not a fan of food coloring, you could definitely leave it out. The waffles will taste just as delicious, but they may not be as cute. 🙂 Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41

If you aren’t familiar with tapioca flour, I recommend this brand. Products labeled as tapioca starch are the same as tapioca flour. You can be sure that this waffle maker will provide you with amazing performance. It comes with a double-sided heating element that is designed to distribute heat evenly throughout both cooking plates and provide evenly cooked waffles. Pink waffle makers provide many amazing features that users can benefit from. You can find both mini and big waffle makers that provide very powerful performance, but there are some things you need to keep in mind.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop