SMOK IPX80 E Cigarette Vape Starter Kit, 80W 3000mAh, Waterproof + Dust & Shock Proof, Airflow Control Vaping, Colorful TFT Display, USB Type-C Fast Charging, 2ml No Nicotine (Fluid 7-Color)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SMOK IPX80 E Cigarette Vape Starter Kit, 80W 3000mAh, Waterproof + Dust & Shock Proof, Airflow Control Vaping, Colorful TFT Display, USB Type-C Fast Charging, 2ml No Nicotine (Fluid 7-Color)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The inhale is a much quieter affair than witnessed with the 0.16ohm mesh coil and remains as smooth and turbulent free too. Overall, I really liked using the SMOK IPX80 for my regular nicotine ejuices. The battery lasts for a long time no matter which coil you use and that’s a strong point of this kit. Discover the SMOK IPX 80 Pod Mod Kit system, featuring a 3000mAh integrated rechargeable battery, adjustable 1-80W output range, and can have a 5.5mL capacity. Constructed from durable zinc alloy, the chassis of the IPX80 Pod Mod Kit encases a 3000mAh rechargeable battery, perfect for maintaining and delivering delicious vapor. Operating between 1-80W, the range of the SMOK IPX80 makes it perfect for delivering MTL or DTL vapor from the RPM 2 Coil Series. Holding up to 5.5mL of e-juice or nicotine salt within the pod, the IPX80 Pod Mod can deliver plenty of satisfying vapor before refills are needed. IPX 80 Kit Specifications: I’m afraid it takes away some of the overall appeal in terms of aesthetics. Smok IPX80 Pod Kit – The Display and Functionality The RPM 2 mesh 0.16ohm coils are very flavorful, produce surprisingly dense clouds. Powered by the internal 3000mAh battery and adopted various functionalities, the SMOK IPX80 is an excellent choice for those who enjoy DTL vaping.

To sum it up, this has got to be one of the best vaping experiences I’ve encountered so far on a pod based system.IPX 80 rotating the air-inlet ring is embodied in the strength of the flavor when you taste the 5.5ml juice. Other adjustments of the device are digitally exhibited in the 0.96-inch display. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience! Overall the build quality of this device is excellent. The design isn’t exactly original but it looks good on this device. The IPX80 is going to lose some style points for the overplayed design but otherwise it gets good scores. We have considered all of this and curated a list of vape tanks that excel in these features! Aspire Nautilus 3

The Smok IPX80 pod kit uses the very same RPM2 coils of the Smok Scar P3 pod kit, RPM2 pod kit as well as the Smok Nord X and Smok Nord 4 pod kit. For example : 3500 mAh would become 3.5 amp (maximum allowed). What do I need to know about storing lithium batteries safely? As previously stated the 3000mAh internal battery will hold its own for an extended period of time. That’s something we’ll be looking at later in the review. Having said that, you’re not likely to fiddle about with it too much once the sweet spot has been found.When using the direct lung (0.16ohn mesh) coil the amount of airflow and vapour production was on point. SMOK has had a few excursions into the super-durable, waterproof mod market. Most recently this technology was used with the SMOK Arcfox, which we absolutely loved! It was a great kit, and used the same technology as the new IPX80. Smok IPX 80 pod mod kit system is named after the combination of its two inspiring shining points, IPX67 protection, and 80W max output. Embracing a 3000mAh battery, it is peerless to take a whole-day vaping with sturdy power and smooth operation. I struggle to recommend the Smok IPX80 Pod Kit to anyone that’s looking for a true MTL vape. It just won’t provide that regardless of the included MTL coil. It may have been a totally different opinion had there only been a single adjustable dial.

Aesthetically, the SMOK IPX80 really works for me. It had the same rugged design as other IP67 rated devices, with rubber binding that helps should you ever drop it. You also have a choice of accents that include leather, carbon fiber, and colors. Categorized underneath are the resistance of the coil, voltage (only displayed while vaping), a puff counter and at the lowest point of the screen, the time spent on the last vape.

I gleaned 20 hours from the battery having vaped approximately 12ml of juice with the puff counter reading 530. I always prefer to charge devices in a vertical position. Otherwise I’m removing the pods for fear of potential leakage. The slight reduction to airflow is noticeable but still not enough to consider this your classic MTL vape. Again I was able to directly pull on the coil with no loss to flavour quality. As a consequence I found myself using the coil for a heavily restrictive lung hit and not as intended.

Not that this mesh coil is designed for that purpose, but there’s still only around a 50% restriction. Head scratching stuff for me, at least..Always buy your battery products from a reputable company, such as Vape Shop, who can offer you quality assurance and safety.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop