Frylight Olive Oil Spray, 190ml

Frylight Olive Oil Spray, 190ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. Pure Coconut Oil is not a “get out of jail free” option! A single tablespoon contains around 120 calories, even if it is higher is medium-chain rather than long-chain fatty acids. When it comes to the frying pan, just make sure you spray liberally. I know in my Uni days I thought I could get away with just 1 or 2 sprays and limit my calorie intake. Don't be afraid to spray away, they're only 1 calorie per spray and then you can happily fry your eggs, pancakes or omelettes etc with ease.

Say hello to easy, mess-free cooking. With spray oils in your food cupboard, you're in for a treat. It allows you to control the amount of oil you use, promoting healthier cooking without sacrificing taste. A light mist of spray oil goes a long way, keeping your dishes light and delicious. I bought my first airfryer when I was following the Slimming World diet, so it was really bought from a healthy eating point of view. If you have the Tower Air Fryer or similar style like my Von Shef airfryer then I would put the potatoes into a bowl first. Then drizzle them with olive oil before tossing them so they are fully covered before adding the potatoes to the air fryer. Cut your root vegetables, such as carrots and parsnips larger for roasting. The more pieces you cut them into, the more surface area there is to absorb oil, which equals extra saturated fats and calories. Frylight contains at least 30% less calories and fat than regular oils and dispenses 1kcal/0.1g fat per spray.. Nothing artificial. Great to Grill, Fry, Roast. 1 Cal Per Spray. Gluten Free. Vegetarian Society Approved. Suitable for vegans. Frylight.Italian olive oil producer Felippo Berio makes an extra virgin olive oil spray with no additives or preservatives. There is no list of ingredients as it is not necessary to create one when just one ingredient is used. It explains that the olives used are from Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Tunisia. It also has a version for frying that uses refined olive oil. Neither mention the number of calories, but all olive oils have about the same. Rapeseed oil

Using ‘light’ oil doesn’t necessarily mean it’s lower in calories and fat. More often than not, it just simply means the oil is lighter in colour and flavour!Based on using 5 sprays per cook (5kcal/0.5g fat), which can replace 1 tablespoonful of oil (120kcal/15g fat) or butter (110kcal/12g fat) = 95% less fat and saves over 100kcal per cook. Low fat processed foods may simply be replacing fat with sugar, preparing from scratch is always healthier and doesn’t need to be complicated. The Flora product cleverly notes on the front that it is a sunflower oil spray “made with plants”. Under ingredients it lists simply “hi-oleic sunflower oil” indicating it is high in monounsaturated fat. It has just 2kcal in each spray.

A brilliant all-rounder, Frylight Sunflower Oil spray is as comfortable frying as it is releasing cakes from baking moulds! Uniquely blended with plant extracts, Frylight uses no artificial ingredients - a top cupboard essential.From there, as before cook at200°C for 20-25 minutes. Then at the end you’ll find crunchy and tasty roasted potatoes. Airfryer Potatoes Recipe If you are a Sunday lunch lover you might light to read my Yorkshire Pudding recipe or my guide to the best Yorkshire Pudding tins. If you're not already converted to swapping your cooking oils for a bottle of frylight, (the 1 calorie cooking spray), then hopefully my top 10 uses may help sway you to make the change. Or if you love the stuff like me, maybe you can take at least one new ideaaway with you from this list. All fats are equally calorie-dense and excess weight contributes to heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes, as well as cancer.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop