MONIN Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1L for Coffee and Cocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100 Percent Natural Flavours and Colourings

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MONIN Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1L for Coffee and Cocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100 Percent Natural Flavours and Colourings

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Well you knew I had to make this right? It is a doddle using the Milkissimo milk frother. Brew your coffee, stir in the gingerbread syrup to taste, and pour in hot frothed milk. It’s important that the sugar is brown to get the brown color. It does not matter what type of brown sugar you use – it is entirely up to you.

Gingerbread syrup recipe | BBC Good Food

Turn down the heat and add the peeled ginger, water, brown sugar and vanilla. Bring to a low simmer. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes until the flavor tastes sweetly spiced, adjusting the heat as necessary to keep it at a continuous low simmer. Pancakes like Gingerbread Pancakes, Almond Flour Pancakes, Oatmeal Pancakes, Applesauce Pancakes, or Vegan Pancakes Hi Ray. Everyone's taste is different. In the main post, I do mention toning it down if you feel it's too much. I'll update the recipe card to reflect this. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the syrup is infused with spices (taste with a spoon to see if you like it. Leave for longer, if needed). When the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves, turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Allow to steep for at least 15 minutes.Delicious!!! I made the triple batch. Then used the spices again to see if I could “squeeze” out another batch. No problem! So, I tried it a third time!!! All three batches had the same great flavor. Now, I am ready for the whole holiday season!

Gingerbread - Baking with Granny

This gingerbread syrup is a variation on our brown sugar syrup a liquid sweetener made with equal parts brown sugar and water. Because of its molasses content, brown sugar syrup has a deep flavor with notes of caramel and toffee. Instead of adding molasses to this syrup like a traditional cookie, you can just use brown sugar! The difference is you’ll simmer it with whole spices to infuse a major amount of flavor. Here’s what to do (or jump to the recipe below): Pre Heat the oven to 170°C (Fan Assisted). Grease and line the base and sides of a 30cm x 20cm baking tin with baking parchment. Combine all ingredients in a small skillet or saucepan. Bring to boil and then turn heat down to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.

To add a festive spin to your drinks and baked goods this holiday season, I hope you try this homemade gingerbread simple syrup recipe.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop