Harry Potter Boxed Set: The Complete Collection (Adult Paperback): Adult Edition

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Harry Potter Boxed Set: The Complete Collection (Adult Paperback): Adult Edition

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I included a couple of my favourites above, but I’ve added the rest here in case you’d like some more YA suggestions for your Harry Potter-inspired reading list.

If I could summarise my childhood reading in one short sentence, that’d be one of the top contenders. But when the emperor and his three elder sons are killed, Maia suddenly finds himself as heir to a dangerous throne.In this alternate world reeling from a World War, families of elite mages pull the strings of nations and power structures. The youngest half-goblin son of the emperor, Maia has spent most of his life in lonely exile, away from the intrigue of the Imperial Court. This book about secret societies is definitely at the top of my list and it is perfect for fans of dark academia.

ISBN: 0-7475-4298-8/ 0-7475-4407-7 / 0-7475-4634-7 / 0-7475-5079-4 Year: 1998/99 2000/01 Format: Paperback (Soft Covers) Language: English. If you love Harry Potter as much as we do, we have more than 20 books like Harry Potter for you to indulge in your love of magic. The story intertwines the lives of all those that read the book and the mystery and supernatural that follows them. Unfortunately, Bloomsbury never really put the effort into the design or look of the books and decided to ditch the series in 2001.When her mother dies, Yeine Darr is named heir to the throne of the Hundred Thousand Kingdoms and all the power struggles that come with it. This urban fantasy book about secret societies, witches, vampires, and more is a blend of heart-pounding action, historical fiction, and romance with the perfect mix of fantasy as well. This urban fantasy series is on fire hot, with lots of steam, bullying romance, and deadly situations. Strange is young and daring, and after becoming Norrell’s pupil, they join forces in the battle against France where their magic, partnership, and values are tested.

Within these pages, you will be inspired by carefully curated book recommendations, captivating reading challenges, and a commitment to nurturing a love of books in children. I kept thinking about what would have happened to Harry Potter if he did not know about magic until he was 17. Loved by fans around the world, the series has sold over 500 million copies, been translated into 80 languages, and made into eight blockbuster films. While the central character in this creepy fairy tale odyssey is a 12-year-old boy, this isn’t a children’s book.Read Storm Front for… a gripping story about the only openly practicing professional wizard in the country, based out of an office in Chicago and in need of work.

What I find particularly intriguing is that, even in this magical world, the characters are incredibly realistic.

All four books are NEW, UNREAD and have the all important numberline: 1 3 5 7 9 10 8 6 4 2 on the publication page. Rowling’s descriptive prose provides a depth of detail and emotional connection that movies often struggle to convey. This portal story follows a similar trajectory when grad student Nora stumbles into an alternate world that on the surface appears grand and glamorous. The characters experience emotions like anger, sadness, and jealousy, making their struggles and triumphs highly relatable. But then she sees Los Angeles’s secret firsthand: it hosts a well-trafficked portal between our world and Faerie.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop