Trust Gaming GXT 715 Chair Mat 99 x 120 cm (1.20 m2), Wear-resistant Floor Protector for Carpets and Hard Floor Surfaces, Durable Mat for Gaming and Office Chairs - Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Trust Gaming GXT 715 Chair Mat 99 x 120 cm (1.20 m2), Wear-resistant Floor Protector for Carpets and Hard Floor Surfaces, Durable Mat for Gaming and Office Chairs - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

GTRACING Gaming Chair Mat, Sharks Floor Mat is an ideal solution for daily home office rough usages, it is perfect for concrete, vinyl, laminate, and hardwood floors. And it is durable enough to last for long years. If you are spending more time at home gaming or simply working at home you need to get some decent floor protection to avoid abrasion damage from the rolling casters on your chair. Here’s 5 Top Gaming Chair Mat/Floor Protector for your gaming room or home office. The best method to protect your rugs from the legs and wheel casters of your office chair or gaming chair, is to place a mat underneath the chair. These protection mats come in a variety of shapes, sizes, materials and process. What is gaming chair mat? As for materials, this chair mat is made up of high-quality materials making it sturdy and durable enough to stay in your gaming setup for years and years. This mat comes rolled-up. After unrolling it, the manufacturer suggests pinning down each corner with books. After 2 days, the vinyl will ‘adapt’ to lay consistently flat.

So I tossed my mat and tried to live without one. However, without that visual zone around me, my workspace felt barren. As well, my footrest has no grip against bare tile. It kept moving around while I worked, which drove me crazy! HOMBYS Floor Mat is another excellent choice to make if you are a pro gamer looking for an attractive, high-quality floor mat that makes a great addition to your gaming setup.

Gaming Chair Floor Mats

As for materials, it is made of long-life pure polyethylene, which protects your hardwood floor from every day’s wear and tear that your gaming chair wheels cause.

You should buy a gaming chair for protecting your floor surface from scratches that your gaming chair can cause, and for stopping the noise the chair makes, which can reach your neighbors. My biggest complaint with circular floor mats is that they don’t cover enough space. Therefore, GTRacing’s massive 47 x 39″ floor mat caught my attention right away. KLIM™ Gaming Chair Mat – Floor Protector Mat with Anti-slip Base + Decorate Your Office, Living Room, Bedroom, Gaming Room, Etc + Extra Large Round Floor Mat + 100 cm Diameter Rug

Chair mats are a fantastic, subtle solution for protecting your office carpets and flooring against everyday wear and tear. Without a chair mat carpets and flooring can easily become severely damaged from chair wheels and castors. This can be expensive to repair and may even require you to replace your entire floor or carpet.

GTRacing is a gaming chair brand famous for making cheap-but-reliable gaming gear. As such, I felt assured that the mat would be to the quality standard GTRacing is famous for. I also liked the size of the mat and its design. So I bought one. I kept it clean with frequent sweeping and weekly mopping. Every so often, I’d machine-wash it. After the sixth machine wash, the grippy stuff under the mat disintegrated. Parts of the mat then fused to the floor. Other parts bunched up and looked terrible. When my mat finally died, I struggled to work without one.And the greatest value chair floor pad on our list of “the best gaming chair mat” is KLIM Chair Mat. It is an attractive, wear & tear-resistant mat that comes at an affordable price Nobody needs a gaming chair floor mat. But after trying one, you might struggle to live without one. Most models have grippy bottoms and water-resistant tops. Under a gaming chair, they protect your feet and your floors. At the same time, a well-designed mat adds a nice visual boundary to a workspace. Interested? Let’s review the best gaming chair floor mats available right now. An unnecessary luxury that I find hard to live without! Furthermore, gaming chair mats add attractive looks to your gaming setup as they are available in various shapes, sizes, colors, and materials. How do gaming chairs ruin the floor? Because rolling chairs damage the floor surface if it isn’t covered with a mat, which means that chair mats are essential in protecting floors from scratches, scuffs, spills and indentations.

Our premium choice is the one and only Sharks Floor Mat E-Sports Swivel Chair Mat. It is slip-resistant and will make your gaming chair glide easier and safer on the gaming floor. It also has enough grip for maintaining controlled rolling so that your gaming chair doesn’t skid around. GTRacing 39 x 39″ Circular Sharks Mat: circular mat with a cool sharks logo. ( Price not available) WeGuard Chair Mat for Hardwood Flooris such a perfect solution for everyday use not only in the home but also in the office. It has an aesthetic look that will take your gaming setup to a whole new level.Verdict: This is the largest, most feature-rich gaming chair floor mat on the market. It’s also the only one guaranteed for one year. Although more expensive than others, its premium features justify the premium price. Chair mats aren’t only good in protecting your floor, but they also make it much easier and smoother to move around your workplace or gaming setup How do you protect a rug from a gaming chair? So far, my only complaint is positioning. If you pull the mat too far away from the desk, it can get snagged in the chair’s rear wheels. If the mat extends too far out, it can snag on a chair’s rear wheels. Not sure which chair mat you need? View our chair mat chooser to find the best chair mat for your requirements.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop