FREE Shipping

20Q

RRP: £26.99
Price: £13.495
£13.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A Gizmo That Knows All … When was the last time a palm-size piece of plastic and circuitry made your jaw hit the floor?” Careful selection of questions can greatly improve the odds of the questioner winning the game. For example, a question such as "Does it involve technology for communications, entertainment or work?" can allow the questioner to cover a broad range of areas using a single question that can be answered with a simple "yes" or "no", significantly narrowing down the possibilities.

will guess what they are thinking...Ummm, donuts! Is there anything they can’t cure? What’s cool about 20Q’s A.I. is that with each game played, it gets a little smarter. Not even the likes of Troy McClure, Shelbyville, or the Inventor Robin Burgener has nurtured this A.I. technology since he created it in 1988. The 20Q A.I. played 2,000 in artificial intelligence into a software development firm that licenses games built on the capabilities of the 20Q A.I. You will be constantly amazed at 20Q's spooky ability to know what you're thinking. To play, think of something... anything... then answer a series of twenty questions. If it guesses within twenty questions, it wins. If not, you win! It's hours of fun as you try to stump 20Q. Play alone or use your iPad's AirPlay feature for group play. Can you stump the "all knowing" artificial intelligence of 20Q?Licensed to Radica Games, Ltd. and Mattel, millions of the popular and addictive handheld versions have been sold worldwide. The original Okay, Okay…so that’s four questions in one. We didn’t invent the original rules, we just altered them slightly.

with regard to the object you played. Since 20Q learns everything it knows from the people who play, it is dealing with opinions, not facts. It's more like a folk taxonomy. Folk taxonomies are generated from social knowledge and are used in everyday games can run on any platform–it’s adaptable, scalable, modular and embeddable. The technology is uniquely suited to One person chooses a mystery object without telling anyone else. They then give the category the object belongs to. In ye olden times, the categories were animal, vegetable, or mineral, but people usually use different options now. Stating whether it's a person/place/thing is common, and you can create more specific categories depending on how easy/hard you want the game to be. The broader the category, the harder it is to guess correctly! In our sample ideas below, we've used five common categories.Common animals for 20 questions are usually elephants, lions, dogs, etc. The animals listed below are a bit less obvious, but still species most people will know.

One hint: objects that have been played most often will be reviewed first (this means that you can speed up your object's acceptance by playing it severalStars Wars Episode III–Revenge of the Sith. This promotion won a coveted gold Cannes Lions ad award in the Cyber Lions category for Crispin Porter and Bogusky at the 53rd International Advertising Festival. A televised version ran from 1960 to 1961, produced by Associated-Rediffusion for ITV and hosted by Peter Jones (who later hosted in 1974). The "mystery voice" later became a running gag on the radio series I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. Yes! As long as your language is English, French, Itialian, German or Spanish. We are working on supporting more languages in the near future. Need some help with suggestions for the 20 Questions game? We've got them! Below are over 100 ideas, organized into five categories. We aimed for ideas that were tough, but not impossible to guess. You don't want to choose something your guessing partner has never heard of, because it's not fun if they don't have a fair chance. Similarly, you also need to choose something you know a good amount about, otherwise you won't be able to correctly answer the questions! Read through them and see which ideas are best for you. as a bonus feature on the 2008 50th Anniversary Blu-ray release. Radica Games, Ltd., a leading toy company, licensed the algorithm and our trademarked name 20Q from 2004 to 2010 to create an award-winning version of the 20Q game.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop