ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

RRP: £279
Price: £139.5
£139.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU. Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS ® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III

ProCool II soketler, güç kaynağı güç hatları ile direkt kontakta olmak için sıkı özelliklere göre üretilmiştir ve gelişmiş ısı dağıtımı için metal bir zırha sahiptir. Konektörün düşük empedansı, sıcak noktaları engeller ve güvenilirliği geliştirir. Optimal Power Solution: 12+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors Digi+ voltaj düzenleyici modül (VRM), endüstrideki en iyilerden biridir. İşlemciye ultra akıcı ve temiz güç aktarımı sağlar.

Drivers and Software

With that in mind, I would like to suggest if you could provide us with more extensive analysis when pairing the new Zen2 arch with the mainstream boards equipped with older gen chipsets, like the B350, B450, X370 and X470. There's few content of the matter and, at least for me, it will be extremely useful. I was totally on the hype for Zen2 and was planning to replace my 2 years old 1700 with a 3700X. I didn't get one yet mostly because of availability and price of Mobos in my region and now I'm not even considering the X570 platform anymore. I guess many users are facing the same dilemma now. Oyun bağlantıları: PCIe 4.0, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 destekler, çift M.2 ve USB 3.2 Tip-A ve Tip-C bağlantı noktaları sunar

Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports PCIe ® 4.0, HDMI ® 2.0, and DisplayPort ™ 1.2, and features dual M.2, USB 3.2 Type-A and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connectors I've made comparisons between the ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming and the NZXT N7 B550 motherboards. These two boards may have two slightly different chipsets in that the NZXT solution has only a single PCIe 4.0 lane for M.2 storage, but NZXT really pushed that chipset to its limit with plenty of USB ports and other high-end features.

TOPICS

The best X570 motherboard will of course bring the chipset’s primary added features, like PCIe 4.0 support (which doubles the bandwidth over previous-gen PCIe 3.0), more and faster USB ports. The chipset also comes with a higher power draw and higher prices than previous-generation X470 boards.It takes more juice and more copper to power those faster PCIe lanes. Comprehensive cooling: Active chipset heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump + header

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop