The Great Core's Paradox 2: A LitRPG Adventure

The Great Core's Paradox 2: A LitRPG Adventure

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But a lot of things I was not looking for. Stagnation, relationship building, city building, politics, language barriers and so on. The story is so far very interesting but since it has been progressing slowly up to now there is again not much to say about it but it has a lot of potential at least since what we have been told and shown is all good and makes you want to know more about what is going on and what will happen. The Aridae had made a mistake in challenging me. More importantly, it had made a mistake in challenging the Great Core’s wisdom. The Great Core had selected me as its sole defender, and had given me great potential to go alongside that position. Whatever it took, I would ensure that it would learn of its mistake. However long it took. The thought was like a flame, burning me from the inside out. It fought against the chilling slow-venom that had iced over my thoughts; it warred against the numbness that held dominion over my body.

Surprisingly I didn't know that the protagonist was gonna be a cute little danger noodle, a snek! I didn't know the author, but I did suspect that Zendran posted on the Royal Road because of the nom de plume. What I did know was that the amazing Peter Berkrot was the narrator, and the book was published by Aethon, who tends to provide amazing books for the discerning SF&F reader! Then, with a snip, one of my puppets let it free. It was dead before it could even flee, crushed tight between my coils and dropped between my jaws. I flinched as a barbed tendril caught vulnerable mouth-flesh on the way down, the touch setting off a burning, painful spark that zapped across my mouth-flesh.For our revenge, I would do it again. I did do it again; again and again, I sunk my own fangs into my scale-flesh, until the venom hurt no longer. The Great Core had gifted me the ability to do so; it would be unthinkable to ignore its will. Description: A snake that embodies the cycle of renewal. Heavily increased passive regeneration when biting its own tail. The threads were full; they burst with life, one bad-thing after another caught in their embrace. They thrashed and writhed, trying to break free. The threads held fast, clinging to flesh despite the mana-water that drenched their lengths.

The Snake That Eats Its Own Tail] had given me the ability to heal. When caught by the Aridae’s threads, I had almost cursed at the Great Core for that. Why, I had thought, had I been caught in a situation where I couldn’t even reach my own tail to heal? It had felt as if I was being taunted; as if a way out was being dangled in front of my fangs, only to be pulled away at the final moment every time. Simply amazing. I waited until I caught up with the last chapter. Usually, I review at chapter 10, but this story gripped me and wouldn't let me go. Ok, here is the review:I wriggled slightly. It wasn’t much; my length barely jostled, my bindings hardly moved. It was a start. I waited by the shore, salivating at the thought of what was to come. It took a great many hours, but proved more than worth the wait. It wasn’t the worst thing that could happen, but I wanted to kill them myself. I had already lost experience bringing the Darkweavers into the light of the Great Core. I needed everything that I could get. I really like the world building, it's detailed, and intriguing. I feel the author explains just enough to keep us on our toes. the world building is excellent in this book, and I rate it a 5 star. the plot is a 4.8 star.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop