November 9

November 9

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So today’s already a tense day, even without a lunch with her acting coach father, the man who gave up on his daughter as soon as the fire ruined her face. Ben literally starts dating his dead brother's wife a few months after his death. But then tells Fallon he would leave said wife if Fallon tells him that she loves him. What a great guy he is. Even references like this are so cringy. It's like CoHo tried to write a self-insert narrative for her readers and it's gross.

Also, one last thing. This is a small matter, given all the other criticisms I have, but can we stop using stereotypes for gay men? And can we stop saying that the guy over there can't possibly be gay because he forgot to shave today? It's just stupid. And, let me tell you, my brother is gay and he waits until we're all like "it looks like a bunch of furry caterpillars died on your face" before he shaves. Just sayin'. Ohhhh and this story really built up. My gosh, there was this one specific point where seriously guys, I was raging!!! OMG. My stomach dropped. I was so mad that I was practically shedding angry tears. I was furious to the point of not believing I could ever forgive [that person]. I was done. MAD!!!!! But ohhhhh how the grovel was epic! It was so epic that it actually did make me genuinely feel for and understand that character and believe the apology in a way that made me forgive what I thought would probably be unforgivable and still fully love that character. To me, that’s a sign of damn good writing!! i've had the biggest dilemma after rereading this book because i simply don't know who i hate more:

Customer reviews

Oh and those who love Ben and have him as your book-boyfriend? 💀 please have some time and reconsider it- I mean come on? An arsonist as your book-boyfriend? You're so much better than that 🫶🏻 SO YOU DON'T REGRET CAUSING THE ACCIDENT THAT ALMOST CLAIMED HER LIFE, TELLING EVERYTHING ABOUT IT TO YOUR BROTHER SO YOU COULD BOTH PROMISED YOU WON'T TELL IT WAS YOUR FAULT?????????????

and then the dating your dead brother’s widowed wife? was that necessary? why was that even written in? I suppose the only two actual reasons why I didn’t rate this zero stars was because the writing was gorgeous (just didn’t like what was being written) and because Fallon was enjoyable.What is cute about Ben? Why do you all like about him? Explain it? Is it because he keeps going on about her panties? Are we into that? I genuinely want to know. A few paragraphs later he starts looking at her scars and he’s like “Are [her breasts] scarred, too? How much of her body is actually affected?” And I get that it might be a genuine curiosity to see her and wonder how much of her body is affected by the burns, bUT YOU CAN’T JUST ASK SOMEONE THAT OR BLATANTLY FANTASIZE ABOUT UNDRESSING THEM JUST TO SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY ABOUT THEIR DISEASE OR SCARS!!! I literally don’t understand this. This is absolutely disgusting. “I begin to mentally undress her, and not in a sexual way. I’m just curious. Really curious.” (pg 25). WTTTFFFFF??????!!!!!!!!!! this is so wrongly voyeuristic and completely fetishizes her scars. Does she know, Ben? Does she have any idea that you’re the one who started that fire? That you’re the reason she almost died?” Legrand, Jacques (1987). Chronicle of the 20th Century. Ecam Publication. p.21. ISBN 0-942191-01-3.

this is the worst case of insta-love ‘but it’s not insta love!’ romance i’ve ever seen in my life. listen, this is no spoiler because it’s literally called november 9, but they only meet once a year and call it a love story. what? what in the world of unrealistic bullshit is that? but i digress. i wish that was the biggest problem with this book, but alas, it is not. Also if you fall in the teen age group, I strongly suggest you to never read this- this book is toxic, problematic, and incredibly harmful. First, not to mention this isn't made for teens and second this could mess up your view for some aspects in your life.

I am in the minority here. Most loved it and those of you still to read it will probably love it too. Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton, wife/widow of Alexander Hamilton and co-founder of the first private orphanage in New York (b. 1757) You wear your hair like you do because you don’t want people to see too much of you. You wear long sleeves and collared shirts because you think it helps. But it doesn’t.” years later, how the Balfour Declaration shaped Israel's conflicts". The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com . Retrieved 2022-09-08. The first time you walked past me—before I interrupted your lunch date with your father—I stared at your a** the whole time you were stomping away. And I couldn’t help but wonder what kind of panties you had on.”

Paz, Isabella Grullón (2021-07-13). "Charlie Robinson, Actor Best Known for 'Night Court,' Dies at 75". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Archived from the original on 2021-07-14 . Retrieved 2021-07-15. She sighs. Again. I don’t think I’ve ever made a girl sigh this much in such a short amount of time. And they aren’t the kind of sighs that make a guy feel good about his skills. They’re the kind of sighs that make him wonder what the hell he’s doing wrong.Ben tells her, 3 hours into their friendship, I quote, “It’s your own fault people feel uncomfortable looking at you.” I can’t even make this up. He tells her it’s her fault that she has burn scars, that they make her feel self-conscious, and the reaction people have to them. If I didn’t already hate this character so much I would actually tear him to shreds with my bare hands. Is that your panty drawer?” He reaches around and grabs a pair. I pull them out of his hand and toss them toward my suitcase. This scene was apparently deleted from future additions, which is at least one step in the right direction.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop