BENEFIT They're Real! Magnet Extreme Lengthening Mascara 4.5 g Travel-Size Powerful Lifting & lengthening Mascara

£5.995
FREE Shipping

BENEFIT They're Real! Magnet Extreme Lengthening Mascara 4.5 g Travel-Size Powerful Lifting & lengthening Mascara

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A mascara that lengthens and provides volume that isn’t clumpy; spidery-looking lashes give me the shudders!

But, how do they work? Thanks to tiny magnets embedded in each strip, magnetic eyelashes adhere to your lids (with the help of a magnetic eyeliner), leaving them looking fuller, longer, and more dramatic. If used properly, magnetic lashes won’t cause damage to your natural lashes at all. The size and the style you choose will depend on your unique eye shape and your preference. Magnetic lashes can come in a variety of different lengths ranging from short, medium, and long as well as styles like wispy, full, and dense. Certain styles or lengths can definitely accent specific eye shapes better than others. For example, a cat eye-styled lash or a longer lash can open hooded eyes up more while a shorter, wispy lash with a bit of a curl can be more accentuating for round eyes. It really comes down to personal preference, your lash goals, and what feels most comfortable for you, though. A kit with a variety of lash styles and lengths is the best way to go if you are not sure which style will work best for your eyes. As well as a pair of waterproof lashes, you’ll also get a liquid liner (with an ultra-fine tip for perfect precision), a pair of tweezer-style lash applicators, and a touch-up pen that removes smudges, which proved to be handy for our tester, who admitted they were not so well-versed in applying liquid liner. Things did get a little messy. That said, this liner was also one of the easiest to remove and came off well with a gentle cleansing oil.

The best magnetic lashes you can buy in 2023

And I haven't even mentioned the other innovative thing about this mascara: the "wiper." Do you ever pull a mascara brush from its tube and think, "Holy shit, that's way too much," so you've got to wipe half of it off? For They're Real! Magnet Mascara, Benefit made the opening of its tube slightly smaller than necessary so that it scrapes away all the excess product from the brush as it's being pulled out. If you like a more natural-looking fake lash, you’ll appreciate this choice. (Although you will have to buy the magnetic liner separately.)

The length it gave my lashes, it was like magic! Where did they come from? I genuinely believe the effect this mascara gives is like an LVL lash lift!We tried a sample from the Classic collection (Queen Me), and despite being the most ‘subtle’ in the range, they still offer amazing density and drama – just as salon-style infills would. For full disclosure, I’m a big and bold lash type gyal. In fact, I like my lashes as dramatic as a good Hollywood movie, with a touch of reality of course. However, I hate faffing with falsies, so I spend a lot of time hunting for new mascaras that will give me maximum volume and curl with minimal effort. I’m a fan of Benefit mascaras and my expectations were very high, because if we’re talking ‘They’re Real!’ but better, I know we are about to hit iconic grounds. Sure, a good pair of false lashes can transform your entire face. But if you're not a pro with lash glue, things can go downhill pretty fast. You could pile on coats of mascara or you can simply switch to magnetic lashes to get that same lift and fluff — without the mess, of course.

As you’ll see from our roundup below, you don’t need to spend a fortune to get an excellent pair of magnetic falsies – particularly if you only plan on whipping them out for special occasions. Made from Korean silk, these falsies are the next best thing to your natural lashes. In fact, our tester even dubbed these some of the softest and most comfortable lashes she had ever worn. That said, she didn’t think they complemented her eye shape well and suggests only purchasing these if you have larger, nonhooded eyes because they look very heavy on smaller eyes. One coat later and I was pretty impressed. If I was going out of the house I would definitely go in with another coat or two, as the mascara definitely focuses on length over volume (thanks to the magnetic fibres which cling to the ends of your lashes as you pull the wand away).By the evening, there was a slight transfer on my eyelids, which I usually expect as my skin can be quite oily. However, the staying power was proved by the removal process, requiring a little more elbow grease and good faith to remove all traces. You want your lashes to look long and lifted. Perhaps you can’t live without your eyelash curler, or you have monthly LVL treatments; this is the mascara you’ve been waiting for.

Badgal BANG! Waterproof Mascara

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, POLYBUTENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, STEARETH-21, PALMITIC ACID, PVP, STEARIC ACID, SILICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARETH-2, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, POLYSORBATE 60. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].

The force of the magnet is subtle, so you can't feel it working — but you can see the results immediately. I usually spend loads of time trying to get my brush into every little nook and cranny of my eye, but the magnetic pull of this formula against the brush does all of that for me. So not only do my lashes look longer and fuller than normal, I can get them that way in a fraction of the time. Absolutely. In fact, many experts have dubbed them safer and much less irritating than traditional falsies, as eyelash glue can damage natural lashes and is also rather unpleasant if it gets into your eyes.

About the brand: Benefit Cosmetics is known for its best-selling mascaras, primers, bronzers, and eyebrow products. About My Lashes: Average length but disappear on camera

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop