Neumann NDH 30 Dynamic Open-Back Headphone for Professional Mixing, Mastering, Twitch, YouTube, Podcast, Production, High Definition Music Listening, Titanium (509111) Large

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Neumann NDH 30 Dynamic Open-Back Headphone for Professional Mixing, Mastering, Twitch, YouTube, Podcast, Production, High Definition Music Listening, Titanium (509111) Large

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Der Lieferumfang des Neumann NDH 30 setzt sich aus einem stoffummanteltem 3-Meter-Kabel, einem Stoffbeutel und einer Dokumentation zusammen. With the introduction of the first audio interface MT 48, and its revolutionary converter technology, Neumann now offers all the necessary technologies needed to capture and deliver sound at the highest level. Keep in mind that these are neutral and midrange forward, and are designed to let you EQ them, as you use them in a Studio.

midrange forward presentation. Think "Neutral" .. So, you have nice clarity, sparkle, "airy"....definitely not a wet, lush, or round, tone. So what do they sound like, vs, how do they sound. Well, the how they sound is, i think, good. The "what do they sound like", is a more complicated . My 2nd concern, going in, was that the N30-s would be bass lite. More about that in the "Bass" section.

NDH 30は、ステレオパノラマで鋭い定位を可能にし、ミックスの深さを明らかにします。チャンネルクロストークを最小限に抑えるため、NDH 30には布製の高品質ケーブルが付属しており、内部でバランスが取られています。 KHモニターファミリー PERFECT MONITORING IN NEUMANN QUALITY – EVERYWHERE​The NDH 30 was developed with the aim of making the reference sound of a Neumann studio monitor setup, perfectly calibrated via MA 1, available everywhere in the form of an easily transportable headphone. At the same time, the NDH 30 forms its own sound reference in terms of headphone reproduction, which has become a key to success with the consumer. Its superior sound characteristics make the NDH 30 the first choice for mixing and mastering. Thanks to its high long-term comfort, it is just as excellently suited to high-precision editing. As with many things, your opinion of the NDH 30 will depend on your expectations. No, they aren’t the second coming of HD650. We can all settle down and resume dreaming. They are, however, a pair of decently proficient modern headphones – with one serious flaw. There is less roll-off than on the HD6XX series headphones, and deep notes carry almost no distortion or noise. Just like with the NDH 20, Neumann engineers are doing wonders with the Sennheiser 40mm (or 38mm?) driver. My first impression about the sound was very good straight out of the box. Nevertheless, I took the time for a burn-in period of 24 hours before running my tests. Of course, I was very curious about how these headphones compare to my two Neumann MA-1 speaker sets (set 1: 2x KH120 + 750 Subwoofer and set 2: 2x KH80 DSP + 750 Subwoofer).

On my first try, I immediately fell in love with the high level of comfort that the NDH 30 offers. Since the earpieces give considerably more space than the NDH 20, for example, the ears have full freedom.Die Auflagepolster unterhalb des Bügels sind angenehm weich, wie auch die stoffummantelten Ohrpolster. Diese sind selbstverständlich vom Anwender austauschbar. Für den Transport lassen sich übrigens beide Ohrmuscheln des Neumann NDH 30 einklappen und sie sind auch seitlich drehbar. Neumann NDH 30: Die Klangphilosophie The treble can come across as being somewhat polite sounding, but don’t let that fool you — really bright sounding recordings will come across that way. These are not headphones that will gloss over poor recordings; there is ample treble extension and airiness which helps with the soundstage depth and width. Having previously owned a pair of the Neumann NDH 20s, I had some expectations in regard to what I would likely encounter with the NDH 30; the Neumann sonic signature is much more linear compared to other studio headphones in the market and it would be fair to describe them as slightly lean sounding.

As I said, I was skeptical before the test, but the NDH 30 instantly blew me away with its very linear yet powerful sound. Running A/B comparisons between my speakers and the NDH 30 is almost scary regarding how close they are in terms of sound. Of course, you hear more of the sound of your room when you listen with speakers, and my subwoofers also offer a bit more bottom end compared to the headphones. But If you match the levels’ rights, their sonic relationship is undeniable. There are a few planar models making some headway in that department but within the studio environment, headphones like the Beyerdynamic DT series, Sony 7506, AKG 240, and Audio-Technica’s ATH-MXX Series are still widely used. Nach den ersten Versuchen mit dem NDH 30 bin ich positiv überrascht: Unbestritten gibt es große klangliche Verwandtschaft zu meinem eigenen MA-1 System bestehend aus KH120 und KH750 Monitoren.The Neumann NDH 30 relies on two newly developed 38-millimeter neodymium-based drivers. Their frequency range extends from 12 Hertz up to 34 kHz. The harmonic distortion is extremely low and measures less than 0.03% at 1 kHz and 100 SPL. The sensitivity, measured at 1 kHz, is 104 dB SPL. The impedance of 120 ohms is rather high compared to other studio headphones. The nominal power handling is 200 mW, and the maximum power handling is 1000 mW. The NDH 30 is ready for operation at temperatures between +5 and 45 degrees Celsius and humidity below 90%. In Use Der Subwoofer liefert etwas mehr Tiefbass als der Kopfhörer, dafür ist die Ortung im Neumann NDH 30 ein wenig direkter gestaffelt, da dieses Signal keinen Raumhall enthält. Der grundlegende Charakter ist aber zweifelsohne identisch und ein fliegender Wechsel zwischen Monitoren und Kopfhörer erfolgt reibungslos und erzeugt keinerlei Irritationen. Neumann is known for being an objective audio lover’s darling in the audio monitoring scene. All of their speakers exhibit state-of-the-art measured performance, yet they haven’t quite reached the mythical status of Augspurger, ATC, or PMC, mainstays of superstar studios around the globe. Technical Specifications

The drivers are installed at a slight angle, which is supposed to make the stereo impression generally more natural and compatible with speaker reproduction. The same principle is familiar from Ultrasone, for example. In addition, frequency-selective absorbers are used to prevent overemphasis in the high-frequency range. Von Beethoven zu Billie Eilish – der Neumann NDH 30 ist ein Allrounder, wie man ihn sich wünscht. Auch bei Countrysongs von Dolly Parton, brachial verzerrenden Gitarren von Nirvana oder funkigem Groove von Jamiroquai, ist der Neumann NDH 30 zu Hause. Neumann don’t publish frequency response plots for either model, but quote upper and lower limits of 34kHz and 12Hz for the NDH 30s. Without any tolerances, these figures are of limited value, and I doubt anyone will notice the differences compared with the NDH 20s’ alleged 7Hz‑30kHz bandwidth. What may be more noticeable is that the NDH 30s improve significantly on the NDH 20s’ already impressive distortion figures, taking THD from below 0.1 percent for a 1kHz input at 100dB SPL, to less than 0.03 percent. Whatever they’ve done, it’s worked, because these headphones sound really, really good. Drawing A Line Audiophile headphones "master" the sound for you, and present it as their sound sig. The N30 do not. They just provide the sound, and then you take it to the Mastering level.

In Use

The NDH 30 are primarily designed to be the studio engineer’s tool for peering into mixes when monitor speakers are unavailable. What does it mean exactly?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop