iCarsoft LR V3.0 Professional and Powerful Universal Diagnostic Tool for Land Rover/Jaguar Vehicles with 10cm TFT Colour Screen, OBDII Functions, CANBUS, Black

£87.5
FREE Shipping

iCarsoft LR V3.0 Professional and Powerful Universal Diagnostic Tool for Land Rover/Jaguar Vehicles with 10cm TFT Colour Screen, OBDII Functions, CANBUS, Black

RRP: £175.00
Price: £87.5
£87.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Normally I use SDD for most things but it can be a pain in the rear setting up and so, for more routine stuff, I've just acquired an ICarSoft LR V3.0

iCarsoft LR V3.0 for Land Rover - FULL System Diagnostic Scan iCarsoft LR V3.0 for Land Rover - FULL System Diagnostic Scan

Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) System Maintenance : Deactivate and reactivate the EPB system during replacement or initialization. Participant prices are only valid if arriving in a Jaguar and taking part in the rally. They are not valid for those arriving on foot.

I saw one video on video on youtube which described the LR V2.0 as being "better" than the LR-II, and yet they are the same price. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.

Downloads - iCarsoft

Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) | Calibrate the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrate SAS while steering part replacement. The iCarsoft LR V3.0 empowers technicians to accurately diagnose complex Land Rover and Jaguar vehicle issues while ensuring compatibility with various models and systems. Whether a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this diagnostic tool is your trusted companion for maintaining optimal vehicle performance.Freeze Frame Data | When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault. Something is hanging up the ECM and you cannot clear this fault until you correct the problem. Run through you diagnostics to see if anything

iCarsoft Technology Inc. FAQs-iCarsoft Technology Inc.

Body Stability (BCM) : Supports routine maintenance of DSC modules by resetting or deleting adaptation values.O2 Sensor Test| This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer. Evap System Test| The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test. Engine idle. This correction can be executed when the idle speed fault is resolved. Adjust the engine speed of the car at idle speed. TPMS | Function include displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle`s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement lD and testing sensors. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.

iCarsoft Updates – LJM Car Diagnostics iCarsoft Updates – LJM Car Diagnostics

I have an Ennova code reader that links up just fine and this is how I learned about the P1000 code. It was only after the Restraint fault was Seeing how I have had some of the same connection issues with this CRpro. I don't expect it to act any differently. Head Lamp | Maintenance and other related operations (Including AFS setting), and then perform this function for calibration.

On-Board Monitoring | This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop