PFB Vanish + Chromabright for Ingrown Hair and Skin Lightening in ONE! 93g

PFB Vanish + Chromabright for Ingrown Hair and Skin Lightening in ONE! 93g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For specific product usage information, please refer to the specific PFB Vanish product you own. You can find this information in LovelySkin’s PFB Vanish product selection under “directions.” • How long does it take for PFB Vanish to work? I have been using this product for the last 5 years and it is the best thing I have found to control my ingrown hairs after waxing. I used to use Tend Skin but I did not find it as effective as PFB. It has not completely gotten rid of ALL of my ingrowns but they are definitely under control! What started as a mission to reduce ingrown hairs before and after hair removal in 1999 is now a globally recognized advanced skin care line trusted for its soothing, smoothing and skin-lightening products.

This product definitely seems to work so far. I use it after shaving bikini line and underarms. It's like a clear gel liquid. Does not seem overly drying which some other products like this can be and feels soothing when put on. Overall it's working great so far and I do plan on re-purchasing when it's gone. Which seems like it will be forever until then, this bottle is huge and you only need a little bit each time. Our Guarantee:Credit cards will be charged and product will be shipped out within 72 hours. Office is closed Saturdays and Sundays. I love it it works great in all shaving areas! It sometimes stings a bit, but it exfoliates wonderfully. Whenever my skin starts breaking out I put this stuff on and it works really fast and usually within a day or too. Hasn't dried out my skin like other products.

PFB Vanish is globally recognized as the #1 skincare brand for ingrown hairs and hyperpigmentation. Great way to prevent and/or get rid of razor burn. No over-drying. No burning. Easy applicator roll on. Use daily to get rid of razor burn. Less frequently to prevent.

This preparation is more suitable for mature skin but can also be used when signs of fatigue are noticeable. These botanical extracts help to smooth and condition the skin while strengthening it and helping it to stay healthy and elastic. For maximum benefits, apply daily after waxing, shaving, tweezing, electrolysis and laser hair removal sun damage, post acne hyperpigmentation, etc. PFB + Chromabright and Ultra ONLY targets the darkened spots/ hyperpigmentation areas on your skin. Aloe Leaf Juice and Shea Butter nourish and improve skin tone by providing all day hydration for a more youthful appearance.This product works best with consistent use. Apply it after every shaving or waxing session for optimal results. Where To Use Chromabright The PFB Vanish + Chromabright is a patented active ingredient formulated for safe skin brightening. When used correctly, this product does significantly lighten the skin while helping reduce the appearance of dark spots. • Is PFB Vanish safe during pregnancy? Do not use during pregnancy or nursing. Consult your physician (this only applies to the ingrown hair products with acetyl salicylic acid) PFB Vanish works great on armpits for preventing irritation and ingrown hair problems created by shaving. It’s also works as a pretty good deodorant too!”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop