Rose In The Dark

Rose In The Dark

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However I was a bit disappointed with the fact that no lyric insert or anything is included in the quite expensive vinyl release. Cleo also featured on 'Give a Little Love', the official Orange Rockcorps anthem alongside Roll Deep, Wretch 32 and Aggro Santos. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands.

Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Juno Media Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal credit. The partnership with Davinche led to tracks with Tinie Tempah on 'Tears', Wretch 32's 'Dancefloor', Davinche's 'Hero' and 'Riding for Love' alongside Bashy. Cleo Sol’s arrival in the past few years has been one of the best things to happen to UK soul music in a long time, and she’s gifted us two of her outstanding albums in the past 12 months.Cleo quickly became the singer in the family, jostling for attention amongst seven other siblings, she received a second hand karaoke player from her mum which gave her a platform to display her early talents to her musical family.

I love the atmosphere and the concept, It remembers me sometimes to the good old days of the seventies, but in a modern way. Two years later we made the move to our present address, 35 The Headrow, where we have remained ever since. Like so many others, this came like a bolt out of the blue and, even though it's well before payday, I had to have this astonishing album on vinyl to prove it exists. Comprised of 11 tracks crafted from threads of '70s jazz and '90s neo-soul - the album is perfect for those that love Jill Scott, Solange, Shaolin Soul, Minnie Ripperton and Lauryn Hill.All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The 'Product' page will show the most up to date info we have with regards to the item and its release date, but this information is subject to change so check in with us if you have any questions.Straying not too far from the classicist neo-soul vibe of her prior Forever Living Originals efforts, Heaven is more natural refinement than radical departure and all the better for it. While ears are reeling from the wonder of Heaven, we’re now treated to Gold and it’s hard to fathom how so many incredible songs can spill out from one person. This neo-soul gem executes such a whirlwind of progression with confessional lyricism that harkens back to her earlier work, and simple yet moving piano to spotlight Sol's incredible voice.

Her relationship with Davinche would prove to be instrumental in putting Cleo on the map in terms of the UK underground music scene. I did manage to find a slightly larger plastic sleeve, but be prepared for the fact that this might stick out of your 12" storage. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. There’s a dusky, understated quality to this album which makes it so easy to sink into, and even in the most stripped down arrangements you can sense the guiding hand of dub giving the music a womb-like intimacy. Cleo's inspirations derive from her parents musical passions, shuffling through a record collection of classics across Motown, Reggae, Latin, and Acid Jazz.In celebration of its two-year anniversary, she tweeted: "Two years since we released mother into the world, thank you for embracing me, and seeing me, writing my truth is sometimes difficult, but it’s freeing, and having you support me pushes me to be brave.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop