Braun Unisex Watch AW10

Braun Unisex Watch AW10

RRP: £205.00
Price: £102.5
£102.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

BN0095BK — BN0095BKG — BN0095BKBKBKG — BN0095BKBKBTG — BN0095SL — BN0095SLG — BN0095BKSLBKG — BN0095BKSLBTG We are also able to offer an exchange to a different product if required, please specify this when returning your product.

Braun creates watches for men and women in a range of styles and designs to ensure that there is a perfect model to suit every collector and their lifestyle. Ok, this is one I totally missed during the Baselworld storm. A reissued set of 33.5mm watches dripping with Bauhaus vibe and pioneered by the original designer of a brand primarily known for manufacturing assorted appliances? Yes please! For Fall 2017, Braun will be re-releasing two classics, the AW 10 and AW 50 with their original designer, Dietrich Lubs at the helm. The result? Two cool little watches that’ll probably keep me up all night as I comb through Google image searches filled with these often overlooked designs. The Braun AW 50 (Photo: Courtesy Braun P&G) Signature: BRAUN — Made in Germany — BN0106... — Reg. Model — Water Resistant 3 bar — Stainless Steel — Sapphire Crystal Movement: ETA 562.101 - SWISS MADE Quartz — 6¾ x 8‴ = 15.3 x 17.8 x H 2.8mm — 1 Jewel — Button Cell 362 Movement: ISA 8171.201 — SWISS MADE Quartz Movement — 11½‴ = Ø 25.6mm x H 3.7mm — 3 Jewels — Button Cell 395The Gillette Company (USA) takes over the majority at BRAUN to get hold of their innovative electric shavers Movement: RONDA 763 — SWISS MADE Quartz — 6¾ x 8‴ = 15.3 x 17.8 x H 2.5mm — 4 Jewels — Button Cell 364

Movement: RONDA 763 — SWISS MADE Quartz — 6¾ x 8‴ = 15.3 x 17.8 x H 2.5mm 4 Jewels — Button Cell 364 Signature: BRAUN — Made in Germany (only some models) — BN0095... — Reg. Model — Water Resistant 5 bar — Stainless Steel — Sapphire Crystal Special Functions: Light blue GMT 24 hour hand and dial — Hand can be set independantly to a second time zone The famous BRAUN design was set up by their former design directors Dieter Rams and Dietrich Lubs. Reduction to the minimun, timeless elegance and high ergonomic and economic value are the essence of the worldwide known design of BRAUN products. Zeon, Ltd. also takes over the Swiss design watch company Ventura, a Swiss Watch Company founded in the 1990ties and at that time experimenting on sophisticated, high-tech digital watches, one of which will become the BN0106 model later.Second Made in Germany watch collection: AW... = Analog Watch — Design: Dietrich Lubs • 3801 = AW15 / AW 15 Indication: Hrs. — Min. — Sec. — Date (MM/DD/Weekday) 12/24h Chronograph Alarm Stop Functions GMT 2. Timezone

Signature: BRAUN — 3815 — ALL STAINLESS STEEL — WATER RESISTANT 3 ATM — SWISS MADE MOVEMENT 10 JEWELS Lubs is pleased with his return. ‘I like the geometry of the new design,’ he says. ‘The way it works is that my drawings are scanned into the Braun computers. The CAD software then makes its own suggestions. It said my lug angle would not work, so I redesigned it rather than letting the computer do it, but we work in parallel – the designers and engineers. It’s 17 years since I last designed a watch. I cannot lose the desire; it’s my life.’ ZEON starts a "Prestige" line with two, again Made in Germany models:• BN0095 Prestige Choronograph This BN... watch collection does not carry the Made in Germany imprint on the dial anymore and is Made in China 2013

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop