Things I Wanted To Say: The heart-pounding and darkly romantic TikTok sensation (Lancaster Prep)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Things I Wanted To Say: The heart-pounding and darkly romantic TikTok sensation (Lancaster Prep)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whit Lancaster burst into my life like a storm. Dark and thunderous, furious and fierce. Cold, heartless and devastatingly beautiful, like the statues in our prep school gardens. The school with his family name on the sign. He can do no wrong here. This is his domain. Once there’s a lull in foot traffic, I dart out and make my way to my room, pressing flat against the door when a group of senior girls walk past me. Two of them are Caitlyn and Jane. Oh my god, I'm really obsessed with this book, I think it will be Monica's favorite book, their relationship was complicated and incomprehensible and full of tension and hostility especially since they were broken by their family specifically so there is no one in their lives who understands them, and there were many hot and steamy moments, they bully and then they kiss. For a moment, I felt like I was reading the story of Romeo and Juliet because of their obsession with each other and the family conflict they faced.

PS - I binged watched S2 of outer banks and for some reason, I couldn't help but cast Rafe from the show as Whit in my head. Sex was the only connection they had, and the entire book revolves around it! It's too long to accommodate any actual plot (which was non-existent). They have a toxic relationships at first. They both enjoys the dark things he does to her and has her do. This book is super steamy and there are a lot of intimate scenes between the two main characters. They can’t keep their hands off each other. Though Whit begins to understand Summer better as the story goes on and he reads more of her journal. The story gets really good though as it goes along. The best thing about bully romance is when the Hero finally starts to see the light. It turns out the real toxic relationships in his life are between him and his family. West doesn’t make my time here easy. He’s arrogant. Crude. Insufferable. He torments me in the worst way, to the point that I can’t stand him. Yet he’s the only boy I’ve ever let touch me… woah this book was SMUT on SMUT on SMUT on SMUT. it took me by surprise (in a good way). now the reason this is not a 5 is because i felt like in the beginning it was lil repetitive which made it seem like the book was longer. anyways... mira, kindly, shut up.I shouldn’t be drawn to her. She’s not my type. Until we’re forced to work together in class and realize we might have more things in common than we originally thought. Soon enough I find myself completely obsessed. I will do anything for this girl to make her fall in love with me.

I may have DNFed it at the 53% mark but I will still count it to my reading goal because it took up almost an hour of my time, where I could’ve done anything but read this book, therefore I more than deserve to add it. The parents were awful! They had daddy issues, mommy issues—you name it, Monica displayed it. Daddy Lancaster was a pervert and obsessed with sex and having mistresses. Mommy Lancaster was mentally unstable. Mommy Savage was the worst mother ever because she showed no concern for her daughter! The parents were terrible in this book. 🤧🥴

Publication Order of Friends Books

Summer is rightfully appalled and furious, yet a little turned on 🥵. can't say the same for me, personally, if I was in that situation, but it worked for her. maybe that's because they were both 14-years-old at the time. anyway, he made that statement after he accused Summer's mother of sleeping with Whit's father, who is a rich and married man 🤵💍. not too long after that, they kiss, do some touching, and Summer meets up with her mother so they can leave. but guess what? Summer realizes that Whit's accusation might hold some truth because her mother did look like she might've hooked up with Whit's father while Summer was away. Om drama- some details of heroines past sex life. Heroine makes out and dances with om at a party but doesnt go through with it and the om tries to r**e her

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop