Beta Puppy Dry Dog Food Chicken 1 x 14kg Pack

Beta Puppy Dry Dog Food Chicken 1 x 14kg Pack

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The product clearly supports my dog's dietary needs, providing essential nutrients for his overall health.

id":536807,"name":"_categories","value":"280,289,290,291"},{"id":867960,"name":"_tax","value":"20"}],"num_reviews":null,"weight":{"formatted":"0. Rich in meat with high quality chicken as a natural source of protein, BETA Puppy with Chicken is a 100% complete food, carefully balanced with wholesome ingredients such as wholegrain cereals and rice to promote the optimal growth of your puppy from 6 weeks to 1 year. Luna was very interested in the packet and was scratching at it impatiently waiting for me to open it. We know that flavour is just as important, so you can find a range of flavours of dry dog food including beef, chicken and turkey, so whatever needs your canine companion has, we’ll make sure that their tummies stay full and satisfied! uk's SummaryA complete diet to support the maintenance of all healthy puppies - aged 6 weeks and up.

So up until I tried this dog food I was struggling to find something my little French bulldog would eat and gain the right nutrients. We regret that we cannot redispatch/refund sooner than the timescales listed above as these are the terms set out by the couriers. Composition: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (8%*), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (dried chicory root 1. I have a 4 month spinger spaniel/mini poodle mix and have already had a few digestive issues when feeding him other brands of food.

Now as the lab pup is a little bigger with a bigger appetite, the bag didn't last as long as was wanting it for the frenchy. Composition: Chicken meal (27%), Wheat, Corn, Poultry fat, Soya meal, Wheat middling, Dehydrated animal protein, Dried beet pulp, Digest, Dried chicory root (1%), Minerals, Fish oil, Dried carrot (0. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity level and environment. Each puppy is different, depending on his activity level and body condition, food amount may need to be adjusted. br>a wholesome, nutritionally balanced blend with proteins, vitamins and everything she needs for complete nourishment.

The food is made into kibble (small biscuit pieces) which, when the dog bites and chews it, helps to keep the teeth clean and remove tartar!

It is also formulated with selected natural ingredients and natural prebiotics to help support digestive health, to help make sure your little puppy is ready to explore the world every day.D3: 1 300; Vit E: 105; mg/kg: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: (Fe: 93); Calcium iodate anhydrous: (I: 2. This dog food has everything in it to ensure my puppy gets the right start in life and for me it gives me peace of mind that my dog is getting everything he needs and he is super happy with this food!

Thank you Purina for this product, now my puppy has a balanced diet and I don't worry about his health.I recently welcomed a new furry member into my family, and one of the most important decisions I made was choosing the right food for my growing puppy. That’s why our PURINA BETA® Puppy Chicken tailored nutrition includes antioxidants to help support natural defences, and DHA that’s essential for growing puppies. That's why our PURINA BETA(R) tailored nutrition for puppies includes antioxidants to help support natural defences, and DHA that's essential for growing puppies. It is also specially formulated with selected natural ingredients* and a natural prebiotic to help support digestive health, to help make sure your puppy is ready to explore the world every day. id":537548,"name":"_categories","value":"280,289,290,291"},{"id":867964,"name":"_tax","value":"0"}],"num_reviews":null,"weight":{"formatted":"0.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop