Whats Up Nails - Gingerbread Man Vinyl Stencils for Christmas Nail Art Design (1 Sheet, 20 Stencils)

£4.495
FREE Shipping

Whats Up Nails - Gingerbread Man Vinyl Stencils for Christmas Nail Art Design (1 Sheet, 20 Stencils)

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With a bright colour palette and adorable little smile, once you lay eyes on this little character you can’t help but take them home. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Because of this and because I think gingerbread man cookies are yummy and cute I decided to create my very own (100% unique and original. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. It's quite sad really, but ever since Shrek, every time I think of gingerbread men, I hear the scream "not my gumdrop buttons! The size was a little off they were a little snug and cracked in a few places towards the top but I’m guessing it’s because the nail was a little less flexible? The colour scheme may not scream Christmastime - but I really did want to include some mani's in this marathon of holiday nail art that weren't too on the nose and I think this is really one of those. Once I had filled in the image and it was dry to the touch but still a little squishy, I applied a sticky base coat and transferred to the nail.

Once I had cleaned up the edges with a cuticle tool followed by a clean up brush dipped in acetone, I sealed in the design with a layer of water based top coat and then followed with a matte top coat to take down the shine because I felt like this design just had to be matte. Our Gingerbread "Man"ia set is brimming with an array of light brown gingerbread men in various poses (and emotions!

So, I picked up the full gingerbread man image on my stamper and then used a dual ended dotting tool to fill in the image. You can make him smile, frown, have an open mouth, closed mouth, big eyes, small eyes, bald, fat, skinny.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. I really, really wanted to keep this in a neutral, warm colour palette and initially I was going to go with a brown on brown sort of situation, but then I happened to stumble onto my own swatch of Sinful Colors Nude Mood and it just all came together in my head.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop