Migo and Ali: Love for the Prophets

Migo and Ali: Love for the Prophets

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's an amazing book that follows a young boy Ali and a bear Migo who tells him stories of the prophets in the Quran and answers all his inquisitive questions; the type of questions every curious child would have.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My favourite part is the question and answer, that sets the book apart and I think also makes it non-preachy. Packed with beautiful full-page illustrations and fun text, it is very easy to read, and children from ages 3 and up will be sure to enjoy the book.From the author of the acclaimed My Dad's Beard, Zanib Mian has carefully written stories of 17 prophets (peace be upon them all) in engaging child-friendly language. We will not accept any product(s) not purchased directly from Tajoora, and such product(s) will be discarded.

To help your children have a good Islamic upbringing it is important to teach your children about the history of Islam and to develop an understanding and a love for not just the Prophet Mohammed (saw) but the other Prophets as well.It contains stories of all the prophets from Adam (AS) to the prophety Muhammad SAW; telling their stories in a child friendly and interactive manner. It's also very colourful and written in a kids friendly style, plus for every story there is a question time which is very nice, and my 7 yrs old loves all the silly nicknames Migo gives Ali during question time!

Vibrant illustrations decorate every section, and we see more of the light-hearted, humourous dialogue between Migo and Ali, which is what these characters are renowned for!Books, flash cards, posters and other products must be unmarked, unwritten on, unbent, and in new condition. One thing I'd change is that some of the spellings/words used aren't the words that I'd personally use, as they're the Nglicised version of the word, not the Islamic vocabulary eg. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). In the same story it's also a bit tricky to explain that Prophet Yusuf's (as) brothers were jealous of him and wanted to kill him.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. USPS media mail is the most cost effective method and does not provide detailed tracking information. The kids will find it easy to understand and will find Islamic words or concepts explained in simple, loving, child-friendly language. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop