Geekvape Aegis Max 100W Kit with Zeus Tank Power by One 21700/18650 Battery,No e Liquid,No Nicotine (Black Tung)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Geekvape Aegis Max 100W Kit with Zeus Tank Power by One 21700/18650 Battery,No e Liquid,No Nicotine (Black Tung)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are five colors available, and while I can’t speak for the other colors, the grey pearl version looks great in person. In pictures it may give off a matte grey look, but in hand it’s more a shiny metal feel. The Max may be smaller than the original Aegis, but it is by no means a small mod. It straddles between dual battery mods and other single 21700 mods. However, given the ruggedness and the IP67 resistance, you can forgive the Max being a bit larger than other mods. in classical art and mythology) an attribute of Zeus and Athene (or their Roman counterparts Jupiter and Minerva) usually represented as a goatskin shield. If it was a strictly 18650 mod then it wouldn’t make a great deal of difference. However 21700 batteries have a higher battery capacity ranging from 3000 to 5000mAh.

The Zeus sub-ohm tank has been around for a while, but it’s still a great performing sub ohm tank. This is the same tank that comes with the Aegis X Zeus kit. It looks a lot like the Zeus X RTA but takes premade coils. You get a 5ml bubble glass, as well as a 3.5ml straight glass in the box. Reset Mod = Turn off the device, Press and hold the ‘+’ and ‘-’, when the model information shows, continue to hold ‘+’ and ‘-’ but press the fire button as well. The screen will then show ‘configure reset’ Change Screen Brightness: Hold the power button and either adjustment button to turn the brightness up or down. It's also driven by an intelligent chipset which ensures fast firing speeds and safety protections we've all come to expect from Geek Vapes mods. Protections include overheat, overtime and short circuit protection. Easily adjust these vape settings via a 1.08 inch full colour display screen. The Zeus is a top-rim airflow tank that has proved to be very popular since its release. It comes with two mesh coils.Then insert the battery and adapter into the mod, adapter first. Geekvape Aegis Max Button Operations Charging a 5000mAh battery with a 1.5A charger will take over 3 and a half hours, using a 2A charger would take roughly 2.5 hours. Ok, after owning this for a couple of weeks I thought I’d chime in. For reference I was previously using a Geek Vape Aegis Legend (2 of them actually) for the past 3 years or so. If you look into the tank, there is a hole at either side of the chamber to allow the liquid to get to the coil. If the liquid is below those gaps (when help upside down) and you make sure the glass doesn’t lift when you remove the base, there should be no leaking when changing the coil. Set VPC = Enter Settings then press fire button to move to through the parameter, press ‘+’/‘-’ to change the value of the selected parameter

The Aegis Max is very similar to the original, which was a single-26650 battery mod, with the main differences being that the Max is smaller and made for a single 21700. This also means that you can also use a single 20700, or a single 18650 with the included adapter. It comes in a kit with the Zeus sub ohm tank however I was only sent the mod, so that’s all I’ll be reviewing today.I’m going to keep this short because it is hard to say anything more than what I’ve just said – it looks like an Aegis device. Protections: 10s Cut-Off/Short-Circuit/Over-Charging & Discharging/Over-Heat/Over-Current/Anti-Dry Protection The Geek Vape Max100 (Aegis Max 2) Vape Kit is the latest addition to the popular Aegis family featuring a smaller and lighter kit build. The Max100 has a rugged construction and is powered by a single 18650 battery or 21700 battery ( battery not supplied) and has a capability to deliver up to 100 watts of power. Paired with the Zeus Sub Ohm tank, the Max100 (Aegis Max 2) has been designed to deliver maximum flavour and vapour. Build & Features

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop